Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes she is sexy as all fuck    

Sleepwalking,wirewalking,hillwalking,stiltwalking,streetwalking,dog walking😁👍

What’s the next entertainment. Sumo wrestling 🤼‍♀️ 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Noldus 2021-06-11 03-29-40-008.jpg

I found the whole episode awkward and tough to watch.  He goes chick to chick and couldn't even hold a boner with beautiful Diana.  I'm starting to think staying there depends on fucking Scott.  I did not enjoy any of it (except for naked Diana.)

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I found the whole episode awkward and tough to watch.  He goes chick to chick and couldn't even hold a boner with beautiful Diana.  I'm starting to think staying there depends on fucking Scott.  I did not enjoy any of it (except for naked Diana.)

If you don't pay your rent your evicted/barred.?

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Of course, besides the constant outside extras for what other reason would they submit to this?? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

This shit with Scott is getting old fast.  Apparently, it's Stephie's turn to pay her rent.

Stephie was the last one he fucked--He just had mutual masturbation with Diana-Lyla is next

• Upvote 1