B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

8 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Nan's (I refuse to call her by the Moniker RLC gave her) is modest, she shrieks when her top falls in the pool and earlier when her towel fell in her room she quickly covered herself. She has no problem with Tes being naked, I give it a few days or hours or 3 more beers (did I say that) and she will let her guard down.

I think the name of Nana was chosen because it is just another quite common female name in Europe, and much of the non-English-speaking world, whereas in the US and maybe even the UK Nana can be one of a number of short term endearments for a grandmother.

Nana was a famous name in erotic fiction as this wikipedia entry shows.

Nana (novel) - Wikipedia

Those living all their lives in English-speaking countries may find the name Nana confronting, but I very much doubt that Europeans, or many others around the world, would blink an eyelid.

Emile Zola told it as it was, warts and all. Nana. A woman of pleasure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

I think the name of Nana was chosen because it is just another quite common female name in Europe, and much of the non-English-speaking world, whereas in the US and maybe even the UK Nana can be one of a number of short term endearments for a grandmother.

Nana was a famous name in erotic fiction as this wikipedia entry shows.

Nana (novel) - Wikipedia

Those living all their lives in English-speaking countries may find the name Nana confronting, but I very much doubt that Europeans, or many others around the world, would blink an eyelid.

Emile Zola told it as it was, warts and all. Nana. A woman of pleasure.

I appreciate your point thank you for letting us all in on the background of said name. I am very familiar with it.

I, me, will still refer to her as Nan and folks know of who I speak of. I hope you can accept and appreciate that.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1