B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #66 (June)

Il y a 1 heure, JenniferMom a dit :

My understanding is that quid is slang for the pound sterling.  Like in US we might say "bucks".  Like "I paid 50 bucks for this subscription" ... in UK they would say "I paid 50 quid".   Is this not correct?

As for pounds as in lbs or weight ... I thought you folks in UK measured weight in stones.

100% correct

43 minutes ago, james deen said:

you can tell today has been boring as fuck just by looking at the discussion 

Well , some days ago , I said that T&E had slowed down the pace after the crazy first weeks they had and it felt like the peace times before the storm which proved ( luckily for once 😂🤣 ) right when Tesla had the incredible and amazing sex with Gabriel .. who knows then , we might be at a same procedure at the moment 😉

At least we had Pam and Mr.J this weekend .. 😎

7 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Might??? 

My history is iffy at best, but we English have had other names for money, I'm just not sure as to when the pound stering was offical. The American Dollar can only go back to the 1500s at the earliest, did England have the pound back then?

I'll leave it to you lot to google it.

🙂 

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

My history is iffy at best, but we English have had other names for money, I'm just not sure as to when the pound stering was offical. The American Dollar can only go back to the 1500s at the earliest, did England have the pound back then?

I'll leave it to you lot to google it.

🙂 

I was born way after the 1500's so it's dollar to me.😏

• Haha 1