B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (June)

2 minutes ago, moules said:

and one wouldn't use clingfilm to ship a package either, unless one intended putting it inside a box.  Shortly before she left B4 with the others, Vivien gave her a number to call.  They were in the kitchen.  Amira read the number off of Vivien's phone.  Amira then went out to the pool and spoke what seemed to be Russian/Ukrainian to the person on the phone.  She spoke while standing near E&T.  Then, all three plus Nana changed into white and black clothes and left B4 together..

shes been sending things home wrapped in clingfilm for months now

13 minutes ago, moules said:

and one wouldn't use clingfilm to ship a package either, unless one intended putting it inside a box.  Shortly before she left B4 with the others, Vivien gave her a number to call.  They were in the kitchen.  Amira read the number off of Vivien's phone.  Amira then went out to the pool and spoke what seemed to be Russian/Ukrainian to the person on the phone.  She spoke while standing near E&T.  Then, all three plus Nana changed into white and black clothes and left B4 together..

amira probably left the phone number in B2, viv sent things home a couple of days ago and had the number to see what time they close

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, wooders78 a dit :

as much as i want them to go, i hope they leave on good terms, rekindle the friendship they have had for so long

been together for over half an hour and they still havent even looked at each other. Im sure they will resolve the issue before she leaves

5 minutes ago, james deen said:

been together for over half an hour and they still havent even looked at each other. Im sure they will resolve the issue before she leaves

i would rather they had a blazing row then kiss and make up

23 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Why did they bring back Anna and Lola? This is same old tent baits from 2015 when she was Irma and Ilona, then again and over and over the same tent baits for all her visits before. You would think maybe just maybe something new from these two....but so far just same old stuff. My wings are getting pretty tired from flying all around Barcelona to find nothing worth my time to even fly in the window for. To think I use to be an Anna and Lola fan too !!!

With Covid restrictions relaxing somewhat, and the appearance of several new, and dare I say, exciting young girls, the arrival of Lola and Anna for their umpteenth visit smells of desperation to me. I've nothing against them, and I think they're nice girls, but when RLC have recently 'employed' some fresh new blood, why take several steps back with these 2...🥴

God knows who'll they'll replace Monica and Amira with. Maybe RLC are aiming to rename B2 the VOC...Veterans on Vacation, but I guess M&A ARE veterans now, so they might just stay...:dodgy:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1