Kitty and Smith depress me

Such a young couple spending most of their evenings watching TV or their smartphones...

Zero connection between them, Zero complicity, Zero hug, Zero kiss...

I think Smith is the worst. Imagine being next to Kitty often in underwear, and doing... nothing...

Unbelievable...

Money rules .. Covid times , unemployment , not actual effort having a normal job besides the free apartment , toxic relationship that will both regret of the results when they are older and there you have it .. no matter if we are criticizing here , it is absolutely mostly Kitty’s fault because she knows that this leads nowhere , at the same time she’s playing with dozens of men promising them whatever she does so as in return to get some gifts or whatever from wealthy Arab guys and that’s it .. real life it is though as there are many examples like this in Europe .. 😔

26 minutes ago, ElPronografico said:

Such a young couple spending most of their evenings watching TV or their smartphones...

I think Smith is the worst. Imagine being next to Kitty often in underwear, and doing... nothing...

Unbelievable...

They have been together for several years, even if they seem to be still young, the routine settles in the couple as for any
The fact that they don't jump on each other every time she's in her underwear is part of this routine, and also because they are not animals 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, moos54 said:

They have been together for several years, even if they seem to be still young, the routine settles in the couple as for any
The fact that they don't jump on each other every time she's in her underwear is part of this routine, and also because they are not animals 😁

Sorry but it's quite pathetic at their age.

There is no reason to use the word "animals", it just would be natural, it's called "Libido"...

Moreover, I think that the fact that they are on their Smartphone all the time is the thing that depresses me the most.

They seem so superficial, like zombies, it's sc frightening...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ElPronografico said:

Sorry but it's quite pathetic at their age.

There is no reason to use the word "animals", it just would be natural, it's called "Libido"...

Moreover, I think that the fact that they are on their Smartphone all the time is the thing that depresses me the most.

They seem so superficial, like zombies, it's sc frightening...

Welcome in the new world :angel:

1 minute ago, james deen said:

dont know how long it will last but the last week they have been getting along better then ever. Sex, bathing, dancing, laughing and joking together on the sofa

One week when the last 8 or so has been strangers and with problems … it is always like this with them , they just grow up and nothing changes .. only their age 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 1:19 PM, ElPronografico said:

Unbelievable...

he has her now, had her plenty, will have her plenty in the future .... it's their way ... they may be just not motivated to take on the world at this time so they vegetate at home ... and yes we would ravage Kitty every moment because we don't have her now, or had her ever, or never in the future .... lust makes us think differently that way...

I agree their personal level of intimacy is different than what I would want or expect ..your correct observation of no kissing, hugging ...but they do cuddle alot on couch, head on lap, Smith does rub her legs and ass often.... so not hopeless but not like we would expect...