(Euro 2020) Belgian Red Devils fan page!

Guest amandafan

14 minutes ago, amandafan said:

95% of Belgians don't even know the lyrics of the national anthem haha but I'll spare you the explanation... 

I missed the Spanish one today too, but noticed in the last round that NONE of the Spanish players sang it!...I think that's really sad...😞
Our's is shite, but the guys all song it...albeit out of sych and out of tune...🤣

Guest amandafan
8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ik heb de Spaanse vandaag ook gemist, maar merkte in de laatste ronde dat GEEN van de Spaanse spelers het zong!...Ik vind dat echt triest... 😞 Die van
ons is shit, maar de jongens zingen het allemaal...zij het uit van sych en vals... 🤣

If I'm not mistaken there is no lyrics for the Spanish national anthem 😁

12 hours ago, amandafan said:

If I'm not mistaken there is no lyrics for the Spanish national anthem 😁

And you win!

The "Marcha Real" (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈmaɾtʃa reˈal]; "Royal March") is the national anthem of Spain. It is one of only four national anthems in the world (along with those of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, and San Marino) that have no official lyrics[2] (although it had lyrics in the past, they are no longer used).

• Thanks 1

Guest amandafan
34 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

amanda fan

I was pulling for Belgium. We love your country. It's one of our favorites to visit-especially Ghent.

My bucket trip is to attend F1 in Spa.🏎️

Definitely go to Spa (Francorchamps) it is always worthwhile. I am also a very long F1 fan. Notably Honda supporter, and it looks like we're finally back to success since the Honda/Senna glory days. GRTZ 

2 hours ago, amandafan said:

Definitely go to Spa (Francorchamps) it is always worthwhile. I am also a very long F1 fan. Notably Honda supporter, and it looks like we're finally back to success since the Honda/Senna glory days. GRTZ 

It looks like this is Max's year. It would be great for Honda to go out with a WDC and a Constructors Championship. I'm also rooting for the resurgence of McLaren-especially since Danny Ric joined the fold. Looks like Mercedes found some speed this week. Ham and Max are neck and neck. Should be a great qualifying session.