Nina & Kira (2021) Part #1

il y a 2 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Peut-être devriez-vous apprendre l'anglais ? 😁

il y a 2 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Peut-être devriez-vous apprendre l'anglais ? 😁

too old, and we French are not very good at foreign languages

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, refazer said:

here some people complain about the new generation who spend their time on new technologies, but as they say at home "you have to sweep in front of your door". It is true that discussing on the forums, watching VHTV it dates from the 15th century. ..and that only young people watch !!Finally I admit I am not very young and I use smartphone, tablet, computer .... don't you?

Same again I won’t tell you my age ,but I have granchildren ,they taught me every thing about modern technology 📱

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Same again I won’t tell you my age ,but I have granchildren ,they taught me every thing about modern technology 📱

What did they show you that instead of chalk & slate you could now use pen & paper. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think new technologies are the reason for bad things. I rather see a chance in them than a threat 😁

Well people your age don't know anything else so you have nothing to compare it to.

3 hours ago, refazer said:

interesting discussions may take place elsewhere. About a much more important part of their life that they allow us to follow and who believe me is much less boring than you think. I'm still amazed that you still follow the girls (since RLC) but hey you have the right to be bored. I find that seeing a couple live in a classic way is interesting from a sociological point of view. Among their many occupations they call VHTV (after RLC) their voyeur project. I agree that the house is a bit big, and yet you haven't seen the huge garden.
J'espère que la traduction google sera correct.

I don't follow them i just take an interest in how people like yourself seem to have such an obsessive attitude towards them which at times i find hilarious. Why would i be interested in the garden anyway ::)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah when they do not do anything interesting inside why should they do it outside? I am sure we miss a lot there... 🤣

Oh yes, that is their horticultural interest :biggrin:

• Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, jabbath1987 a dit :

Ouais quand ils ne font rien d'intéressant à l'intérieur pourquoi devraient-ils le faire à l'extérieur ? Je suis sûr que nous manquons beaucoup là - bas ...  🤣

to admire Russian nature🌳

• Haha 2

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic