Archive Moment Requests Part #6

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

Welcome to the worker 🐝 life bluewinner. Hilarious! VHTV is on a hiring spree. Now you can spend your time making sure the names are correct on the files. It’s on you now. 😂 

Oh i wasn't guess that one day will being that in one way or another! But Uh I didn't think that will be so fast. When that someone was support that one to do About what he done with me or with my dear nack, that something it was enlighten me about what was going on or what has been cocking in behind wall! by the way!my shock isn't about that! But it's around what all matter who has linked us about with that dear someone! And what is so funny! i just noticed they have one official Moderate or unoffical Moderate per 2 permuime.(At contrary to the policy of CamCaps, who has one moderate per 50 members, no matter if that In day or night, and that is a successfully policy to get this forum and any forum will been success at all time)Ohh before i forget! What is really missing in that dreamland Ohhha! Dr Sigmund Freud! that brilliant Dr in his age!🧐i didn't seen him has join to that dreamland as unofficial Moderate yet! (Maybe this will be the next leap in that dreamland😋) Oh at least, we should be happy! because in that dreamland, all these folks they have place to say all compliments they can say on live to master of that dreamland, and they have chance to prays to their master or to thier savior together! Plus they have finally chance to singing Kumbaya together! 😋🤗

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...