Looks like they might be packing

I believe that in 20 years there will be a reallifeMATUREcam.com and they can go back there. They have a beautiful daughter who still lives at home with them. When the parents are away from home, she organizes wild parties with her high school friends.  ;D

Guest Squirrel

I believe that in 20 years there will be a reallifeMATUREcam.com and they can go back there. They have a beautiful daughter who still lives at home with them. When the parents are away from home, she organizes wild parties with her high school friends.  ;D

Gee, and I thought I fantasized too much...

Yep. Lora was the first one to catch my eye when I found RLC. I'd watch her every morning shower and getting ready for work.

I wish them all the best. I'm sure they have a nice bank account by socking away all of the money they would have paid for rent and utilities. Total that up even for yourself and after a few years you have quite a sizeable amount.

Sad to see them go. They seem to be the best adjusted couple on here. Max always [almost always] treated her well and there is genuine affection between them. You didn't have to ask WHY IS SHE WITH HIM? like you do with Leora and the Antenna or Nora and the Stop Sign or Alina and the 12 year old or Alma and Goon Boy. I wish them luck and happiness with the new child. Nice people.