B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (July)

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ginger was such a free electron, she can bate on the kitchen table in b4 with a carrot and put the carrot back in the fridge for someone else to eat

See the source image

9 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

RLC just really doesn't know how to market their business.. The key is to have 2-3 free cameras per house/appartment, usually in common areas where the guest don't go that often. Just do this as a tease. Then people will see that, want more, buy the premium to get access to more private areas of the house like bathrooms and bedrooms.

Instead, RLC just randomly fucks around. Some houses have no free cameras, some have 3, every now and then the free camera changes to another one, ... They really don't seem to know what they're doing...

That's what I've already said. They won't go far if they continue with this strategy of continuously bringing repetitive, and some of them boring, cast and not opening new apartments, if they keep not caring about the all amateur issues they've been having on the site for many years (in a more technical matter), and now with this shit of continuously opening and closing free cams, as they've been doing for some weeks. Unless they make the site run on ads, which I believe they don't want since they state somwhere that it doesn't run on ads, their strategy won't result and they will never see a huge raise on profit, either way. They seem to be lost, since the shutdown of the russian apartments (and others). The competition is pretty strong and they have to (or shoul've already started) working really hard to catch it, because this way they will keep digging their own grave and their own death.

• Like 2

il y a 4 minutes, neil_r549 a dit :

PamBate interupted by Viv ; ''Your dinners ready,'' oh oops, Vivs expression was great to see. Oh you naughty girl. Pam waves Viv away and carrys on . Brilliant !! 🤪

Great friendship these too have. How rlc have not put these too in the same apartment is a joke

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

it is well known that all the Russians or Ukrainians who come to RLC all have 500,000 euros in their bank account 🤣

I am Arkady Petronovich, I have 175 million rubles I need to sneak out of Russia before Vladimir grabs it.  .I buy a villa in Catalonia with 43 million rubles (about 500000 Euros) for a Golden Visa for myself.  I buy another villa in Catalonia for 43 million rubles for my son-in-law.  A third villa for my mistress.  And a fourth villa for my accountant.  Four Golden Visas!

Apartments in St. Petersburg cost 135000 rubles per square meter.  I need barrels full of rubles to buy these, so you can understand why I want out of Russia.  In the year 2000, 26 rubles bought you one Euro.  This month, it is 88 Euros.  Buying apartments for RLC is the smartest investment of my life!  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

I am Arkady Petronovich, I have 175 million rubles I need to sneak out of Russia before Vladimir grabs it.  .I buy a villa in Catalonia with 43 million rubles (about 500000 Euros) for a Golden Visa for myself.  I buy another villa in Catalonia for 43 million rubles for my son-in-law.  A third villa for my mistress.  And a fourth villa for my accountant.  Four Golden Visas!

Apartments in St. Petersburg cost 135000 rubles per square meter.  I need barrels full of rubles to buy these, so you can understand why I want out of Russia.  In the year 2000, 26 rubles bought you one Euro.  This month, it is 88 Euros.  Buying apartments for RLC is the smartest investment of my life!  

I do not know what you take but it allows to have good delirium 😁