B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #78 (July)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure they could work out some better sleeping arrangements than this!! But, to me, it's an obvious tact by RLC to attract new subscribers...Absolutely nowt will happen...

Red hot chili pepper, this is probably one of the more stupidest things I have seen in all of my years on RLC. Makes absolutely no sense at all, and I am quickly losing interest in NO No no way NANA and especially Tesla.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Red hot chili pepper, this is probably one of the more stupidest things I have seen in all of my years on RLC. Makes absolutely no sense at all, and I am quickly losing interest in NO No no way NANA and especially Tesla.

At this moment in time, I can categorically say that I'm not really missing RLC...

• Haha 1

OT … Masha’s “ university “ lessons how to achieve top cams and gain subscribers even if you are absent from your apartment and on holidays … Masha was , is and will always rules with or without her presence 😇😇👏👏👏

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ik weet zeker dat ze wat betere slaaparrangementen kunnen bedenken dan dit! ! Maar voor mij is het een voor de hand liggende tactiek van RLC om nieuwe abonnees aan te trekken... Absoluut nu zal er niet gebeuren...

mAAR MIJ GAAN ZE NIET HEBBEN

• Like 1

By Tesla & Nina sleeping on the floor in the fitness room (which is uncomfortable) and opening some cams as free cams in the last few days, I guess RLC wants to get more people to subscribe due to a lower number of subscribers this summer. Most people want to leave their computer screens and go on vacations to see family and friends 😌 after a long year of lockdowns and curfews.

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

By Tesla & Nina sleeping on the floor in the fitness room (which is uncomfortable) and opening some cams as free cams in the last few days, I guess RLC wants to get more people to subscribe due to a lower number of subscribers this summer. Most people want to leave their computer screens and go on vacations to see family and friends 😌 after a long year of lockdowns and curfews.

they shouldnt keep bringing in do nothing girls, then maybe people would subscribe

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

This kind of stupidness will not get them new subscribers

• Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

that was HURL's advice to you ...BTW...   so if you don't want to hit ignore on the clown do you have to respond and validate his game???  just curious because there are 3 of you who fill alot of space chasing his nonsense

He is an 'antagonist' that's his kink... you Bluewinner and wooders are fully sucked in ?????

I can't stand his contribution to this forum so much that I plan to block the 3 of you and that is a shame as you all are 'otherwise' reasonable contributors.....  so your choice not to ignore my choice is to Ignore ... 

I just come here to find out what's going on , what I miss ....   so take care but as they say ...it was nice chatting with you...

He hates sarcasm, I love it...There you go! Enough said...
Block me if you want...you'll be only the 2nd to do so, and the 1st changed his mind. I couldn't give a flying fuck! We've had a few good chats, me and you, but I don't always get you...you blow hot and cold...and me being 'an otherwise contributor' I find a tad patronising...So do what you've gotta do.

If you can't handle Harley, that's your problem, but I won't have anyone tell me who I should and should not interact with...and I'm sure Blue and Woody feel the same...

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

At this moment in time, I can categorically say that I'm not really missing RLC...

And i say the same ,,a sloppy cheers to that and cheers to us,the freeloaders,:biggrin:,lol 

giphy1.gif?w=300

• Like 1
  • Haha 1