Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

15 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree Philo but we also need to see Nelly and Martina mature as well.  What happens if Bogdan or Alberto hook up?

Also not 100% sure Alberto is comfortable with this.  He might be the kind of guy that just stews on it and let it fester deep inside his gut.

I also watched Alberto at the Villa party he attended. To me, he seem to be turned on a bit as he watched Nelly and Martina kiss each other as they danced. 

8 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Hi JenniferMon Martina is not into Nelly as much as you think.  If you look back today at the time they returned from the bike ride, Martina looked somewhat impatient with Nelly.  Martina knew what she had to do but I do not think she was as into Nelly as Nelly would want.  After they finished, Martina went at least twice to see how Alberto was.  I think that shows that she was unsure about her participation in this last performance.  Martina always telegraphs her feelings by the look on her face.  When she is happy and this is quite often she has the nicest smile and she can make anyone looking at her feel good.  But when things are not right her face shows it.  This is one of the things that attracts me to watch Martina and Alberto.  They have one of the most honest relationships on RLC.   

This forum is at it's best when we can debate and not piss all over each other.   DeepDave, you have some really strong arguments here.  And I had forgotten that at one point Martina had to resort to her trademark facedown bate position in order satisfy herself.

Only other comment is if she was nervous about Alberto being there (checking twice, etc.) this might still be disrespectful (DD's issue) but she is very mindful of it.  Alberto might have said "it's ok, invite her over" but she isn't sure.  She obviously does not want to break up with Alberto but she wants her bisexuality.  Anyway, being nervous about this is not necessarily a sign that she isn't that hot for Nelly.  In fact, if she wasn't that hot for Nelly, why risk it all with Alberto?

• Upvote 1