B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

RLCs tagline is see the private lives of people not watch girls shagging guys. if they shag , thats a bonus, but u dont see much private life when they are out most of the time, or sleeping

I see your point now.  You agree to find guys you have to leave the apartment and this is why they are empty.  Your position is stay in the apartment and bate and play with your roommates?  Is that it?

I would love that but (a) just bates get old fast and (b) it appears to me that RLC does not hire open shameless bi/les girls.  

• Upvote 1

B1, B2 and B4 are discribed as girls on vacation, in what world do any of you think that girls on vacation are going to stay at their apartments 24/7. Regardless of what anyone here thinks girls on vacation is the concept and girls on vacation from my experience have a lot more fun outside their accomodations, nightclubs and beaches etc.

My sub run out late Tuesday and thank the maker, here in the UK we've had a heatwave since and I've been down to my local lake and seen girls of rlc age swimming and having fun and getting drunk these late few days and some have have come had a chat.

I'm not saying I will not subscribe again in the future but rlc needs girls to stay more on camera for me subscribe again. 🙂 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I see your point now.  You agree to find guys you have to leave the apartment and this is why they are empty.  Your position is stay in the apartment and bate and play with your roommates?  Is that it?

I would love that but (a) just bates get old fast and (b) it appears to me that RLC does not hire open shameless bi/les girls.  

nana could go out 1000 times and find a guy willing to fuck her on cam every time, do u really think she would do it, i dont, but she will go back to his place

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

B1, B2 and B4 are discribed as girls on vacation, in what world do any of you think that girls on vacation are going to stay at their apartments 24/7. Regardless of what anyone here thinks girls on vacation is the concept and girls on vacation from my experience have a lot more fun outside their accomodations, nightclubs and beaches etc.

My sub run out late Tuesday and thank the maker, here in the UK we've had a heatwave since and I've been down to my local lake and seen girls of rlc age swimming and having fun and getting drunk these late few days and some have have come had a chat.

I'm not saying I will not subscribe again in the future but rlc needs girls to stay more on camera for me subscribe again. 🙂 

they should change the GOV then

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

before they had house parties at least once a week, not to every ones taste,but at least u saw the girls enjoying themselves, now they meet at the bar, come home and sleep

7 hours ago, wooders78 said:

they should change the GOV then

To female offenders open prison? 🙂 This way they have to stay in the apartments 90% of the time. 😏

22 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

To female offenders open prison? 🙂 This way they have to stay in the apartments 90% of the time. 😏

ankle bracelets hmmmm, so sexy

In fact, in joining your discussion on the situation and the improvements to be made to RLC, I will say that indeed RLC is intended to allow observing the real life of young people on vacation, except that they are continuously filmed. It doesn't necessarily involve having sex every day, much less with just anyone. However, it goes without saying that one can wonder then, what to see, since we do not understand key word of the dialogues. And this is the problem, all that we can see will be of interest if we had at least one subtitle, and why not in English, which can be activated on demand, allowing us to better follow the lives of these people. people on vacation.
By the way, I seem to be repeating myself, but of naturist faith myself, I have no problem bathing naked or living naked at home or in suitable places, and do not understand how people can engage on RLC where you are filmed 24 hours a day, putting on a swimsuit to swim in my private pool, and at the same time getting naked in your room under the gaze of the cameras, sometimes indulging yourself to a sexual act. Very strange to me.

• Like 2