Leora & Malia - Home Activities #28

Guest Slipper Guyquad

il y a 3 minutes, marco6742 a dit :

My sub is 'standard membership', always has been (at least that's what is says in the top right corner), I pay 23 odd euros a month for it, I can view all of the cams and have motion detection and 'dual cams' the only things I can't do is watch replay and have 4 cams at a time, that requires me to upgrade to 'premium membership' which is 45 euros a month, I've done it once and the top right changes to 'premium membership' .

I'm mistaken, it's 20 euros a month not 23!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I'm mistaken, it's 20 euros a month not 23!

There's another change actually, that they made about 2 months ago.

There used to be a 'Replay' logo in the top right hand corner of the screen, white on purple. They removed this, so now it looks the same as 'Live'.

2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

My sub is 'standard membership', always has been (at least that's what is says in the top right corner), I pay 23 odd euros a month for it, I can view all of the cams and have motion detection and 'dual cams' the only things I can't do is watch replay and have 4 cams at a time, that requires me to upgrade to 'premium membership' which is 45 euros a month, I've done it once and the top right changes to 'premium membership' .

They've made a number of changes over the years. Obviously, changing what was available from having a standard subscription in the past when I did, is different and has more available in standard subscriptions since then. 

• Like 1