What happened archive ?

Just now, bluewinner said:

not only the names, but the category as well, a lot of time the videos are not being tagged with the right category. for instance there is a category for foursome and it only has 6 videos in it while you can find hundreds of them if you look elsewhere. 

Yes. That's an important point too. All this causes a total mess...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes. That's an important point too. All this causes a total mess...

recently I get 404 error ( page not found ) when I click on some older videos, l know it has nothing to do with you guys, but is there anyway to check and see what's going on with them ? 

29 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

recently I get 404 error ( page not found ) when I click on some older videos, l know it has nothing to do with you guys, but is there anyway to check and see what's going on with them ? 

Happens to some videos sometimes when they encode them new... But I made the experience the videos worked again after some days. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I would do a better job, but I don't have time for it . plus VHTV is charging us extra for the Archive. why do they need to use volunteers to do the job? it makes more sense to hire someone and pay him/her to do a proper job. 

It would probably take more than one to sort it out.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't save anything from GMT+7 places unless explicitly requested. Also ignore Bev & Hugo and all these boring shit places.

So you only save stuff you like which is not what an archiver should do really is it. After all why should archived stuff just be your personal likes 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

@jabbath1987 this imposing your will on others seems to be a common fault with you if you don't mind me saying so. The secret of a good administrator is to be impartial not biased. Not doing yourself any favours Jabs.🙄

I am no admin and I am not imposing any will. It is impossible for me to follow all the places and so I decided to not watch the ones I do not like. If requested they will be saved. Otherwise I simply do not follow these places. 

• Like 1

Lol not knowing the name of guests is one thing but naming participants "guests" is really annoying 🤦‍♂️:

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Guest makeout and blowjob,July 23 in category Soft sex on realm Tinky & Laa laa, Dipsy & Po camera Bedroom at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

Oh! Even Brutus didn't do the same of that or nor half of that! i just don't know if that new definition of the (word) supporting 😋 oh really live so long and you will see wonders😋🤔

• 1 month later...