Kitty and Smith - home activities #6

19 hours ago, jugghead said:

First of all i don't worship her. She is my friend. I know things you guys don't and I'll leave it at that. You all can speculate all you want. And ddhm, I'm surprised you would even say that shit. You didn't listen to a damn thing i said

I always listen and read carefully ☺️ As long as I don’t have the info you have , I just express an opinion based on things I have personally witnessed with my own eyes and ears through the cameras . 

I am one of the posters here that I try to defend the tenants and whoever guests appear on cameras because this is also how site  rules imply , but in general , I try not to speak negative for the tenants . That’s different than criticizing their actions in a negative way ( which i think this is what I have done ) . Kitty will always be a wild fantasy for me but her actions can’t be reversed , they indeed happened , the reasons are beyond my knowledge and this is that I judge and comment ☺️

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I always listen and read carefully ☺️ As long as I don’t have the info you have , I just express an opinion based on things I have personally witnessed with my own eyes and ears through the cameras . 

I am one of the posters here that I try to defend the tenants and whoever guests appear on cameras because this is also how site  rules imply , but in general , I try not to speak negative for the tenants . That’s different than criticizing their actions in a negative way ( which i think this is what I have done ) . Kitty will always be a wild fantasy for me but her actions can’t be reversed , they indeed happened , the reasons are beyond my knowledge and this is that I judge and comment ☺️

Fair enough.

I think the dogs did pretty good alone today. Was worried they would have problems but I think that will not be the case. Even better, Sven didn't whine the whole time. He was a good doggie. I think next time she will leave a piece of her clothing out for him to lay on because he kept going to her sweat pants in the bathroom.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I think the dogs did pretty good alone today. Was worried they would have problems but I think that will not be the case. Even better, Sven didn't whine the whole time. He was a good doggie. I think next time she will leave a piece of her clothing out for him to lay on because he kept going to her sweat pants in the bathroom.

Now, I just wait. Some people here need to learn that I know wtf I am talking about.

• Haha 1