B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #90 (August)

4 minutes ago, maximus said:

The thing is dude.... I never really had to worry about getting laid.... I was no player, but I didn't have a problem getting pussy either.  Sometimes it was good, sometimes not so much.  But that was because I had the attitude that money always came first.  If I was horny, I knew where and how to get some without getting myself in trouble.   But I had been sucked into those situations with girls that lead you on and then when you think its going down suddenly don't wanna fuck.   And one thing I learned by watching other friends make the WRONG decisions in those scenarios, is that you do NOT persist or keep trying to get laid by a girl like that.   You leave and don't look back.  Don't even talk to them again.  Fuck them and their feelings.   That's what they get for leading you on like that and giving bad signals.

Absolutely correct !!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, maximus said:

But if you try to force yourself on her or do that night stalker shit, you run the risk of her claiming you raped her and either dealing with her family or the police.. neither of which you want.

By the way, he is STILL JUST A GUESS !!  He should consider him lucky to get the chance to sleep there ... If I can give him an advice: Don't push your luck ! 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

By the way, he is STILL JUST A GUESS !!  He should consider him lucky to get the chance to sleep there ... If I can give him an advice: Don't push your luck ! 

Oh he was trying... He even took off his underwear and was rubbing up against her and feeling her butt and stuff.   She gave him the cold shoulder when she pulled her blankets over herself, letting him know to stop.   And then he kept on anyway, pulling the blankets off her and stuff.

When you do that shit to girls, they may be acting like they're asleep, but they aren't.  They know you're doing that stuff and they don't like it.   She's gonna tell all her friends and probably all his friends all about it, you watch.... its not gonna end well for him.   I've seen so many guys go down that same route.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maximus said:

Aand here he goes again... doing the little touchy stuff...   This dude couldn't recognize a hint if it came up to him and socked him in the jaw.

stiff dick has no conscience he's a horny basturd 

• Upvote 1