B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #91 (August)

il y a 6 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I heard when they were out at the pool yesterday he was taking pictures and videos of them without them knowing.  I didn't see it myself and if you care to look and have replay and want to invest the time, I'm sure you will see him doing it.

It’s right and Nana said that Uber Eat is a liar. He tried to justify about WhatsApp

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

They are eagerly waiting for him to leave so they can get back to their favourite topic of " how boring B4 is " 😁

I'm glad someone finally said something, because these people on here are a fucking joke. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Bon Dieu, mais il n'a pas de travail à faire 

Foutez moi ce mec dehors , y en a marre !!!!!!!

He keeps going through her phone too.   The creep-o-meter is far in the red with this loser.

• Sad 1

uber just launched a wanted warrant for a missing employee they said if u see him just phone them and they will send a team to get him back to work

but they said dont approach him or he might want to massage u

looney tunes taz GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

• Haha 8

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

uber just launched a wanted warrant for a missing employee they said if u see him just phone them and they will send a team to get him back to work

but they said dont approach him or he might want to massage u

looney tunes taz GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

I think his new nickname should be 'Pool boy'

1 hour ago, maximus said:

Meh... go look at older previous posts of mine.  I don't even like Nana.   she's not all that pretty.. her body is 'ok', wouldn't even say average.. and I think she's a bit stuck up.

BUT.... that doesn't mean she deserves to be fondled in her sleep or followed around by a weirdo with a hard-on for her.   Uber guy needs to go back to delivering McDonalds like the fucking loser he is, and leave her alone.   That is all.

If she feels the same way that you do about him, she can just ask him to leave and he will go away.