Leora & Malia - Home Activities #44

Nicholas

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

What *IS* the reason for Malia's departure? 

A. Visa expired?
B. Cat fight w/ Leora (darn, I missed that)? 
C. Leora said change your hair style or get out?
D. She ran out of lubricant?
E. She abused her man-meat and they've turned into flap-jacks?

I think the best is that you ask @GAG-HER, @masterchef56, @scutus, @Nicholas 

Because apparently they are the only people who have the right to discuss about Leora and Malia on this forum

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think the best is that you ask @GAG-HER, @masterchef56, @scutus, @Nicholas 

Because apparently they are the only people who have the right to discuss about Leora and Malia on this forum

Well moos, that just goes to show that apparently you ought to perhaps just think again, except the next time that you do, maybe you can get it right. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm sure there isn't just one person on the forum who understands Russian and therefore Malia and Leora's words
I am also sure that other members have also known the real reason of Malia for days, even without going into all the details, I am also part of these members.

I know it must not be easy to understand that others can be a good informant with information as reliable as the person telling it to you 😁

And I have a good idea where that supposed info. might be coming from. And if it is who I think it might just be, I wouldn't hold my breath about the credibility of everything that comes from that source as always so reliable.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

And I have a good idea where that supposed info. might be coming from. And if it is who I think it might just be, I wouldn't hold my breath about the credibility of everything that comes from that source as always so reliable.

I don't think you can know
And this person is as reliable as your own source, so I don't really care about the information I may have from him, especially since he has already demonstrated on several occasions the veracity of his words.
And yes buddy, there isn't just one sheriff in town, you'll have to get used to it 😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

• moos54 locked this topic

I think Malia had all meanings and good intentions of returning home and then along came COVID19 and tossed a gear in the mix, creating travel restrictions all over the globe. Once travel restrictions were lifted where travel was good to go she skirted the issue and stayed behind.  Now she's in a predicament where she is being forced out.  One thing is she only got 14 Months and she can resume travel and come visit for up to 90 days.  Had she been deported she'd never be allowed to travel to any Schengen Zones for life. When Irma got pinched in Barcelona her stay in Barcelona was a lot longer past her Visa expiration as what Malia had, Irma got 5 Years. Also I believe Irma is from the Ukraine and not Russia so each Country has their own set of rules of how they deal with tardy citizens.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1