Read Me

Admin

Feel free to ask questions and/or make suggestions. We are always looking for new sites to add to the forum. If you find something good let us know.

This site is for legal voyeur content only. We do not condone, support, or allow pictures or videos that are taken without the consent and knowledge of those being depicted. We do not allow links to or uploads of people that are underage or of questionable age. We use the term Voyeur Cam to mean a video or video stream where the participants are of legal age, and know that they are being filmed, but have little to no interaction with those who are watching. This is not a "hidden cam" site, do not post links, images, or videos, of people being filmed without their knowledge and consent.

2/8/13 - We have added ONE small ad to the top of every page. We are doing this so that we can keep the site free and online. We hate ads just as much as you do! We will NOT have more than two ads per page. Membership is FREE and we are working on adding other features to the site such as a live chat room. Thank you for your continued contributions to our community.

2/11/13 - You can now embed videos from various sites.

2/23/13 - We have added an image gallery. You can find it by clicking on the "Media" page. I have created a public gallery called "Reallifecam Image Gallery" where users can upload pictures. Users can also create their own galleries and make them public, private, or only give access to certain people. Additionally, users can rate and comment on each others pictures. Unfortunately, for the time being there is no way to auto-upload images that you've already posted. Any images that you want in your gallery you have to manually upload, but you can do bulk uploads.

2/23/13 - We have added a likes module. Users can now "Like" each others posts. You will see a "Like" button on the top right of every post. You can also search for posts based on the number of likes, and view each users number of likes on their profiles.

2/24/13 - We have added a live chat! You can get to it by clicking on the "Chatroom" button at the bottom of your screen. Feel free to join our chatroom and private message each other. The chatroom "pops out" so that you can position it where ever it is easiest to view. For instance you could position the chat window underneath your favorite RLC cam and have a live discussion about what's going on.  Let me know if you any questions on how to use it.

3/8/13 - We have started to "split" topics that have more than 15 pages. Nothing is lost, it simply splits the thread in two. We are doing this so that there aren't months of conversations/pictures in one thread.

7/28/13 - We've added "Karma". Karma is similar to "likes" but it is assigned directly to the user as opposed to the individual post made by a user. Additionally, it gives you the ability to assign negative karma.

7/29/19 - We've added a "supporting member" group. Membership to the supporting member group is voluntary and only $5 USD per month (via paypal).  Supporting members receive the "Supporting Member" designation, and get access to the "Best Images" media gallery. Regular members aren't loosing access to any forum features or boards.  We started the supporting members group to give members the opportunity to support the site, and be recognized for it. Money received from supporting members will be used to add more features to the site, and to cover hosting costs. Note: Senior and Hero members get free access to the Best Images Gallery.

1/1/2014 - Updated the forum software to the latest patch and installed a new firewall program.

5/3/2014 - I've added a new gallery system that is easier to use and has a lot more features.

To Join the Supporting Member group:

1. Click on Profile

2. Actions

3. Paid subscriptions

4. Order

08/20/13 - We've changed the theme. Please let us know if you notice any issues with it.

08/21/13 - We've added two new boards one for ww.com, and one for voyeur/amateur pics and videos. We don't want CamCaps to be just about one website. We want to be your voyeur/amateur cam headquarters! We are hoping to add a few more sites and possibly expand into other areas. Please contribute to our new boards if you can.

We have a very simple spam policy. If you post spam, you will be banned. Period.

If you would like to advertise your site here talk to me BEFORE posting advertisements, otherwise I will consider it spam.

Please remove any personally identifying information from pictures before posting them. RLC uses the 4-5 digit member code to ban users.

This website and its associates are not involved in any way with the recording or capture of the videos found on this website. CamCaps.Net or its associates, are not responsible for actions taken by members or visitors of this website. CamCaps.Net and its associates do not claim to own any media that is found on this site and liability for content is the responsibility of the respective owners of said content. CamCaps.Net is not affiliated with "Reallifecam.com", "WW.com", "Photobucket.com", or any other third party mentioned on this website. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners and used only for descriptive purposes. This website is not intended to cause harm to other websites or webcam services. The purpose of this website is to provide media for an online entertainment niche and wording used to describe media may not be accurate since it is chosen based on terms used by real people to search for content on search engines and not accurately portraying the actual content of said media.

Twitter: @camcapsnet

Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CamCapsNet/270711666412956

- Admin

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i can't post a video link anymore to camcaps; i used to be able to, i tried to email myself a video link from mediafire and it worked just fine, have you changed anything?

thanking you in advance, sigfried

• 2 weeks later...

i can't post a video link anymore to camcaps; i used to be able to, i tried to email myself a video link from mediafire and it worked just fine, have you changed anything?

thanking you in advance, sigfried

What format was it?

Hey Admin,

I have been banned (twice) from RLC for violating their policies for posting pics and videos on here. Any suggestions to make it harder for them.

Please read the "News" headline at the top of the forum.

• 1 month later...

I am curious... Will pics and vids be able to be posted in the supporting members section without fear of being banned and/or loosing membership to RLC? Is that one of the reasons for this section, or is the supporting members section still able to be scrutinized by RLC administration and staff? Thanks in advance for your answers......  :)  I have not posted many, many pics and vids that i have because I do not wish to be banned and/or loose my membership. I am hoping this might be a safe place to do that. I will await your answers!

I am curious... Will pics and vids be able to be posted in the supporting members section without fear of being banned and/or loosing membership to RLC? Is that one of the reasons for this section, or is the supporting members section still able to be scrutinized by RLC administration and staff? Thanks in advance for your answers......  :)  I have not posted many, many pics and vids that i have because I do not wish to be banned and/or loose my membership. I am hoping this might be a safe place to do that. I will await your answers!

the support member section will be hidden for free members I guess, so only the support members will see youre pics and vids.

Then you need to thrust the rest of the support members that they dont post your pics on the free sections ;)