Read Me

Admin

You can vote up or down only to other people. You cannot do this for yourself.

You see the way you can vote up or down on me? It looks the same for me, to you.

Another -1 for making me confuse myself.

I get it to you. I have to wait for the timer to the same person.

Kinda sounding stupid here but, the 'print screen' button doesn't really print the image of the screen? What does it do? Capture it to a file or something?

I'd hate to try it and have my printer start trying to print out a 20 page thread and then not respond when I try to cancel it.  :P

I use the programs that come with my computer, if I need to catch something fast on my screen like a nice piece of ass.. all I do  is hold down CTRL key press print button once,open my paint file open new  blank page press paste and whatever was on my screen at the time  will now appear you can save to file so that later you can attach to e-mails, this forum  or whatever. Once again this is what I do.. Less crap on my  computer.

Oh i can also chose to print but my O'lady may not be to happy me printing out naked pic.. lol shit i want to sleep with both eyes close not just one..    :)

Guest NullBurner

Kinda sounding stupid here but, the 'print screen' button doesn't really print the image of the screen? What does it do? Capture it to a file or something?

I'd hate to try it and have my printer start trying to print out a 20 page thread and then not respond when I try to cancel it.  :P

'Print Screen' puts the whole screen into the clipboard.

Just open a program like 'Paint' and paste it.

• 3 weeks later...

No. You're stuck here. It's like a round room and you're told to stand in the corner.

What's the matter? Do we offend you? I guess we may be able to add CC to the list of easily offendable things in life. Let me check the list.

Is it me? Oh c'mon, you can tbg all about it. Maybe I'll change. Doubt it. Yeah, seriously.

The only difference will be, unless everything you posted is individually deleted, will be that it says 'guest' under your handle instead of 'Newbie'. Oh. Only 3 posts? And you want to leave already?

Puleeeeeeze.

Seeeeeeeeee Yaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!