Read Me

Admin

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Squirrel

I was thinking more along the lines of Liberal sacrifices on the 4th of July, where we would drag a bunch of them up some stony steps to the top of some pyramid and just cut their fucking hearts out!

I was always for a little gaiety and fun.

Sorry, Woody, but I think La Raza already copyrighted that Aztec shit...

• 1 year later...

Soyez prudent. Ne faites pas l'abonnement au site (EDITED). Est une arnaque. Vous verrez que les images fixes.

Fate attenzione. Non fate l'abbonamento al sito (EDITED). è una truffa. Vedrete solo delle immagini ferme

Be careful. Do not make the subscription to the site (EDITED). It is a scam. You will see only still pictures.

Soyez prudent. Ne faites pas l'abonnement au site (EDITED). Est une arnaque. Vous verrez que les images fixes.

Fate attenzione. Non fate l'abbonamento al sito (EDITED). è una truffa. Vedrete solo delle immagini ferme

Be careful. Do not make the subscription to the site (EDITED). It is a scam. You will see only still pictures.

Can't be any threat. It shows the page can't be displayed.  :lmao: