Leora - Home Activities #46

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Please inform us, using your superb theoretical mind. Just what secure life did Leora have, when RLC shut down her previous apartment. 

Evidently, your idea of a secure life, is being out of a job. Paul's phone repair business, was in its infancy. Your rhetoric, is just that ! Pure rhetoric !!! 

I can't think of anyone thinking, that you do think !! 😏   

This is also not theoretical but priced info by numbers .. if you think that Leora and Paul after 6 years with RLC couldn’t support a living under such circumstances , then , I am  what you say I am , a superb theoretical mind 😂🤣😂

WWW.NUMBEO.COM

Average prices of more than 40 products and services in Krasnoyarsk, RussiaAug...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is also not theoretical but priced info by numbers .. if you think that Leora and Paul after 6 years with RLC couldn’t support a living under such circumstances , then , I am  what you say I am , a superb theoretical mind 😂🤣😂

WWW.NUMBEO.COM

Average prices of more than 40 products and services in Krasnoyarsk, RussiaAug...

Dude, that is a fantastic and interesting site. Consider it bookmarked. 

It also does comparisons between most cities in the world.  Some prices are higher, some lower. I noticed, however, that clothing prices and mortgage interest rates in Krasnoyarsk are far higher than in my area. I think for Leora, clothing prices and availability might be more important than most anything else.

Unfortunately, the site doesn't explain the cost of pecans.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Dude, that is a fantastic and interesting site. Consider it bookmarked. 

It also does comparisons between most cities in the world.  Some prices are higher, some lower. I noticed, however, that clothing prices and mortgage interest rates in Krasnoyarsk are far higher than in my area. I think for Leora, clothing prices and availability might be more important than most anything else.

Unfortunately, the site doesn't explain the cost of pecans.

A very helpful site before making any journey to have some good knowledge of what you will be facing and dealing with more or less 😉 For traveling freaks like me 😂🤣 it has helped for budget preparations 😁😆

• Haha 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

a great day happy everyone
Friday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!     gregg  mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 

Its Friday GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1