B5 Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #7 (August - October)

Noldus

36 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Hanna bating

There have been many tenants , can we consider her an absolute nymphomaniac 😋😋😋 ?  ( even though the term reflects to women that have this sexual life that Hannah has with multiple partners ☺️ ) … absolute hungry for sex 24/7 , big big respect and kudos to Aaron for proving that he can handle 😇

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

So here is the deal with RLC... it has gone to shit for many reasons, mostly of their arrogant asses own making. We need the couples apartments as they are what made RLC a real online voyeurs site. We also need the GOV apartments that Nora created so long ago now in Barcelona, as they carried the load for RLC many years. We also need the apartments like Kami and Kristy, and Leora and Malia, and later the girls of Moscow apartment that Kristy created with her friends from college. The couples on Vacation in Barcelona has great success, but now is the least watched of all the apartment because of shitty tenants along with B-2.  You would think that those arrogant idiots that run RLC would realize what has worked well for them and what has failed.

After only once in 10 years, I have let my subscription expire, I am again letting my subscription expire. RLC has gone completely to shit in this long term subscribers opinion. I simply can no longer justify in my mind spending my hard earned money for something that you can find online that is better for free. Not to mention the little brother VHTV is kicking RLC's ass these days in market share. I plan on joining James and his bunch over at VHTV for half the price, as I have always liked winners as they provide the content that all online voyeurs want to see and not losers with heads stuck up their asses.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So here is the deal with RLC... it has gone to shit for many reasons, mostly of their arrogant asses own making. We need the couples apartments as they are what made RLC a real online voyeurs site. We also need the GOV apartments that Nora created so long ago now in Barcelona, as they carried the load for RLC many years. We also need the apartments like Kami and Kristy, and Leora and Malia, and later the girls of Moscow apartment that Kristy created with her friends from college. The couples on Vacation in Barcelona has great success, but now is the least watched of all the apartment because of shitty tenants along with B-2.  You would think that those arrogant idiots that run RLC would realize what has worked well for them and what has failed.

After only once in 10 years, I have let my subscription expire, I am again letting my subscription expire. RLC has gone completely to shit in this long term subscribers opinion. I simply can no longer justify in my mind spending my hard earned money for something that you can find online that is better for free. Not to mention the little brother VHTV is kicking RLC's ass these days in market share. I plan on joining James and his bunch over at VHTV for half the price, as I have always liked winners as they provide the content that all online voyeurs want to see and not losers with heads stuck up their asses.

something must be wrong with my eyes, I see this comment everywhere 😁

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

something must be wrong with my eyes, I see this comment everywhere 😁

Imagine that HAHAHA making a point with RLC as they read the forum. They use this forum and abuse it to their favor, but will not recognize all the free advertising we do for them the arrogant bastards and have done for them ever sincere the inception of RLC. Can you say DMCA you assholes ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Imagine that HAHAHA making a point with RLC as they read the forum. They use this forum and abuse it to their favor, but will not recognize all the free advertising we do for them the arrogant bustards and have done for them ever sincere the inception of RLC. Can you say DMCA you assholes ?

RLC has had a hard on for me for at least 8 years and they still don't let up.  

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha 3