Gina and Bruno - Home activities #10

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nelly's a total fucking wreck! She's crashed out in Gina's sauna now, after obviously snorting in the toilet...I don't think I've seen any girl going so far down the hill as her...She needs serious help...and I don't think Boggy's the answer...He's gotta face up to reality
It's very sad to see after their Russia days... 

Nelly and all of the RLC tenants are in the crash and burn mode just like the RLC owners. Downward spiral of no return. The end is near. 

• Like 1

Perhaps those who have been pouring dredging over Nelly here for several weeks and day after day are responsible for her collapse. Given her past, totally unjust and inappropriate to burn her down like that. To those who are guilty of these misdeeds, I can only say: Nelly is only a human being who is entitled to her mistakes just as you are entitled to them. Those who see the mote in another's eye and not the beam in their own are not worthy of judging another. My heart bleeds every time I see that scum... Darling Nelly be strong and pick yourself up, because like me there are more people standing behind you... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nelly's a total fucking wreck! She's crashed out in Gina's sauna now, after obviously snorting in the toilet...I don't think I've seen any girl going so far down the hill as her...She needs serious help...and I don't think Boggy's the answer...He's gotta face up to reality
It's very sad to see after their Russia days... 

I used to enjoy those days in the Russian apartment so much. So real life, before they succumbed to the fake RLC script 🙁

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, amandafan said:

Perhaps those who have been pouring dredging over Nelly here for several weeks and day after day are responsible for her collapse. Given her past, totally unjust and inappropriate to burn her down like that. To those who are guilty of these misdeeds, I can only say: Nelly is only a human being who is entitled to her mistakes just as you are entitled to them. Those who see the mote in another's eye and not the beam in their own are not worthy of judging another. My heart bleeds every time I see that scum... Darling Nelly be strong and pick yourself up, because like me there are more people standing behind you... 

Thank you...an elegant appeal to those people who still have a shred of humanity.

18 minutes ago, philo said:

Could it be that both Martina and Nelly are grieving the loss of their relationship...Martina by long periods of sleep and depression, and Nelly... by doing what Nelly does? LOL

That could have more impact than we suspect. 

3 minutes ago, amandafan said:

That could have more impact than we suspect. 

Sorry but are Nelly and Martina forbidden to see each other off rlc cameras? I mean many people on here say real life goes on off camera. I'm not a Nelly fan but the girl looks like she's in crisis and she needs help.

OMG Gina and Luna are boring as boring can be !!!! do something to entertain the voyeurs why dont you two !!! Of course not why would want to give the RLC members something worth the extravagant price they charge nothingness.....No wonder VHTV is kicking RLC's ass these days !!! 3 times the traffic as RLC due participants like these two and many others RLC has brought back from depths of destruction.

11 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Sorry but are Nelly and Martina forbidden to see each other off rlc cameras? I mean many people on here say real life goes on off camera. I'm not a Nelly fan but the girl looks like she's in crisis and she needs help.

It is a fact that something is wrong, but what? I have no answer to that either.

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OMG Gina and Luna are boring as boring can be !!!! do something to entertain the voyeurs why dont you two !!! Of course not why would want to give the RLC members something worth the extravagant price they charge nothingness.....No wonder VHTV is kicking RLC's ass these days !!! 3 times the traffic as RLC due participants like these two and many others RLC has brought back from depths of destruction.

Luna? I thought Cleo was there.

12 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

AFAIK, they have continued to see each other.   The on-cam meetings are fairly well documented.   The passion has cooled, however.

Nelly occasionally goes on these binge drunks.  What is unusual tonight is that Gina appears relatively sober, and not her hyper-active, spastic, voluble self when she has had far too much to drink  It may be that Nelly had been drinking before meeting Gina, and had a head start.

In retrospect, being off-cam may have liberated Nelly, and not in a good way.   The camera tends to discipline behavior, because the participants do care, most of the time, how people see and perceive them..  

• Upvote 2