B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (September)

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I don't think the occasion was done just for views. Even if it were to an extent, it was also clear that they both enjoyed the experience. It is likely that they would have enjoyed such an experience even more in a more comfortable location such as a bed.

Agree with all you said, both really enjoyed it. Just look at Radi licking Mila again, really going at it.

• Like 1

Et quand on pense à l'ambiance qui régnait l'après-midi au B1 Radisla se retrouvant seule et l'air désespérée, isolée dans cette maison vide, et Mila isolée malgré elle dans le B2, ce qui se passe ce soir était à la fois espéré et inespéré que cela se réalise vraiment !

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I don't think the occasion was done just for views. Even if it were to an extent, it was also clear that they both enjoyed the experience. It is likely that they would have enjoyed such an experience even more in a more comfortable location such as a bed.

This is some of the most natural looking lesbian sex I have seen here, definitely not a show for the cameras.

• Like 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Thx Corvette...But I can only go by what I read...and you're in a minority here. But I won't lose any sleep over it 🤣

I think you understand his types by now.

It's been pretty interesting to watch in my opinion.

• Upvote 1