B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

Plutôt mille je dirais... Je l'ai toujours aimé c'est pourquoi je paie depuis tant d'années malgré la redondance des shows... Cependant, je dirais qu'elle a toujours une espèce de mimique espiègle qui m'enchante tout en sachant évidemment qu'elle calcule le moindre de ses pas dans ce appart... Voyez-vous cette fille demeure une professionnelle dans tous les sens du mot... Je prie pour elle chaque soir pour ne pas qu'un salaud lui fasse du mal... J'ai vu des ecchymoses sur son corps il y a de cela quelques mois qui m'ont inquiété et surtout lorsqu'elle pleure au téléphone comme si sa vie en dépendait... Je de dirais Happy Charlie qu'il y a anguille sous roche lorsqu'il est question de Reallifecam et des filles qu'ils mettent à l"écran...

• Haha 1

We have officially entered the era of “ -1  Barcelona apartment “ according to official info of the site and as moos54 posted in the respective thread . 

It took B4 a month or so to be renovated last year but in the past 1 year for B1 to be renovated  again if I am correct. For whatever matters , cut cost is in full effect , -1 apartment , less employees to pay 😁

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We have officially entered the era of “ -1  Barcelona apartment “ according to official info of the site and as moos54 posted in the respective thread . 

It took B4 a month or so to be renovated last year but in the past 1 yet for B1 to be renovated  again if I am correct. For whatever matters , cut cost is in full effect , -1 apartment , less employees to pay 😁

I find it interesting they call it Radislava's apartment, that gives the impression she will be back in B1 once renovations are done.

6 hours ago, BSMontréal said:

In addition she continues ... The radish you just lost my respect for eternity poor imitator without charm, without grace, without sex appeal, without anything that comes from you the radish finally ....

Dickhead

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I find it interesting they call it Radislava's apartment, that gives the impression she will be back in B1 once renovations are done.

Yes , I forgot to mention also about “ Radislava’s apartment “ , on the other hand , they obviously  can’t say “ B1 “ 😆 or in any case prolonged it somehow . As I have said , Radislava being a permanent Barcelona resident , she might be under the same contract that most probably Masha and  Leora have , that is indefinite time frame . We will see☺️

Il y a 7 heures, Thestarider a dit :

Yes I know Corbo, and so was Nora and Kiko. It doesn't change the fact that they draw so much hatred for just doing their job.

personally i really appreciate bogdan, he is really a golden guy, hardworking, active, sympathetic, loyal, and caring with all the girls. even though his presence prevents certain things the girls could do if there was no man in the villa, he remains an exemplary employee and a faithful friend to the participants. on the other hand nelly is a real burden, alcoholic, drugged, unfaithful in homosexuality, she pushes the girls to drink and smoke drugs every evening, and she is pitiful when she drinks, going so far as to flirt with d other guys !!!! she does nothing for the housekeeping, and is sometimes very irritable, with the girls and with bogdan !!!! but the worst for me is that she is not able to take the slightest dance step, she gesticulates with disorderly and incomprehensible movements, it is unbearable !!! 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5