B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (September / October)

2 hours ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

They had this apartment listed under renovation. What did they renovate. They moved Radislava a beautiful women with the best body on RLC in with the misfits so they could bring the four cows into B1. That was so unfair to Radislava. Obviously a lot of jealousy and animosity towards Radislava. Leora and Masha have their own place. Neither one of them look have as good as Radislava. 

These women cows ????   😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I guess the women you prefer to watch are like toothpicks then , no curves to touch and taste / feel , just pure bones and muscles so as when you embrace them to be ready to squeeze you .. Ulyana was named back in the days “ Leora’s successor “ and if the closing of the Russian apartments hadn’t occur , nobody knows where her popularity would have skyrocketed .. From all the current girls / tenants , Radislava / Nana and the new girl Harley are the ones that have shown the least on camera .. Radislava needs to do so very much more to be considered one of the best ever ( it is funny to forget that in all those almost 10 months she has been seen many times depressed , unhappy and isolated and to be honest , adding the times she has spent along in her room , it could sum up of a month of wasted time just being in her room naked , exercising , eating tomatoes and so on ) ….. Fiora , Olivia and Ulyana with whatever they have shown on cameras have respected till the very last cent the money we are paying while being members .. I wonder if you would be next to them and you had the luck that they flirt you , considering them as “cows “ as you characterize them , you would be able to tell them “ sorry , not my style “ 😂🤣😂🤣 Please be a bit more respectful to women who have pleased 9 out of 10 men in this site and forum . 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Today is September 30 and I noticed that there were no extra activities or shows that usually happened in the past towards the end of each month so the girls can receive the bonus money. I think this proves the theory that RLC stopped paying bonuses to Barcelona girls. I also noticed that RLC increased the monthly standard subscription to $29.99 instead of $19.99. The timing is weird right after joining Olivia, Ulyana and Fiora which means that RLC is hoping to cash in on these three girls. Time will tell.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Today is September 30 and I noticed that there were no extra activities or shows that usually happened in the past towards the end of each month so the girls can receive the bonus money. I think this proves the theory that RLC stopped paying bonuses to Barcelona girls. I also noticed that RLC increased the monthly standard subscription to $29.99 instead of $19.99. The timing is weird right after joining Olivia, Ulyana and Fiora which means that RLC is hoping to cash in on these three girls. Time will tell.

Summer Driving GIF yup, mr teeny is at the control

It seems like the last couple of weeks has been the lull before the storm then as the new b1 reopens it all kicks off in many apts. I’m delighted to see O&U back together sharing the master bedroom but looking back to Olivia’s last visit I remember that freeloading toy boy was doing the business with her so no doubt they are out this afternoon with Harley making their contacts again ready for the endless stream of dross they are likely to bring back😩 I’d much prefer they stuck together as we know they all are into women although Harley is yet an unknown but one can only hope🤞

32 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

On the contrary , we saw another renovation and reopening like last year ( B4 ) , this year B1 , this means that except the whatever  extra money for the tenants , the maintenance of the apartments it is of essential meaning . Money was invested for changes in B1 , new cameras , we can say then that money was spent .

In addition , RLC slowly seems to be able again to bring back girls from East Europe , a procedure that was faced with major problems due to Covid restriction and especially traveling . The way I see it , RLC “escaped “ the difficult period , the bad days are in the past and without of course being able to predict the future , the best is upon us . It is just up to the tenants to prove that they should be considered RLC employees and not just “ rent free / money paid “ only people that take advantage of our payment contracts . 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

On the contrary , we saw another renovation and reopening like last year ( B4 ) , this year B1 , this means that except the whatever  extra money for the tenants , the maintenance of the apartments it is of essential meaning . Money was invested for changes in B1 , new cameras , we can say then that money was spent .

In addition , RLC slowly seems to be able again to bring back girls from East Europe , a procedure that was faced with major problems due to Covid restriction and especially traveling . The way I see it , RLC “escaped “ the difficult period , the bad days are in the past and without of course being able to predict the future , the best is upon us . It is just up to the tenants to prove that they should be considered RLC employees and not just “ rent free / money paid “ only people that take advantage of our payment contracts . 

Thx DD for responding to my post. I agree with you that RLC did some renovations to B1. However, the consensus among people on CC is that B1 is a rented apartment. So, the renovations were either made by the B1's owner or by RLC in what is called leasehold improvements which means that any money RLC spent on the renovations will be in  lieu of rent for the next number of months (free rent).   So that means RLC have not spent any extra money on B1. Also, don't forget the permanent lock down of all free cams for the last month.  The way I see it is RLC is struggling with money to some extent.