B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (September / October)

FINALLY  FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY ….

MY WISHES HAVE BEEN HEARD .. RLC brings back the ultimate weapon , the present and future of RLC , ULYANA is back .. we need to sit back , relax and enjoy the journey of pleasure , moments and anything that this woman will offer .. 

The excitement is back , RLC listened , it is up to us all to show the respect to all of these 3 great for the cameras women .. BUT HEY …

ULYANA IS BAAAAAAACK 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😈😈😈😈😈👿😈👿😈😈😈

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, thinga69 said:

This apartment is for the ones that like chubby girls. 😅

Wait to see Ulyana and the things she can do .. plus , one more returned desire for Bruno 😂🤣😂🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, blobi692 said:

is it just me or she became super thicc compared to a few years ago when she was with BF (or ex-BF) ? lol

I wonder if Olivia X Ulyana are a couple or something since they are sharing the same room and bed it seems.

No, it is not just you, she has gotten thicker.

Olivia and Ulyana are siblings apparently but I have seen them do some not so sibling like 'activities' with one another so who knows

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I understand the "used safe" option but holy gods, there's just no commitment to finding new girls. They went to fish out the ones they are sure they will make views of.

They still keep Leora after 8 years that the only thing she does as a participant is to masturbate .. at least these women have shown tons of content , events whenever on cameras .. this is one of the most successful ( on paper ) return of tenants ., we can expect Fior to appear , we might see Radi developing “ relationships “ with any of them.. we can see drama with Bruno involved , we can see tons and tons and tons of things .. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2