B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (September / October)

Just now, blobi692 said:

Am I right to remember Bruno having a quick bang with Ulyana ? was he already invested with Gina back then ? 😂😂😂

He had already started with Gina , this is one of the most classic moments of RLC .. Bruno trying to fuck Ulyana after a party , her giving him a BJ and trying to fuck her on an almost destroyed bed that the sounds were so loud that they needed to move away , only for the door to be knocked by one of Bruno’s friends ( it might have been Zak 😉 ) and interrupting soon after .. the story left incomplete , Bruno and Gina moved on from there .. on that incident , Ulyana said to Bruno “ but you have a girlfriend , this isn’t right “ or something similar , only for him to answer “ I have no girlfriend “ …😂🤣😂 part of the great 2020 RLC year 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ulyana with new tits 😒😔 exactly as good friend moos said some months ago …also , it might be that the lockdown affected a bit her silhouette 😄😆 but hey , she is now becoming a woman than  the girl we were introduced .. I hope RLC invests on her , a bet that can’t be lost this time .. 

Apologies to everyone here for my “ endless excitement “ and commenting in such a way but Ulyana has been my top preference all those years that i have been watching ( apart from Masha ☺️ ) that I couldn’t react differently on this return .. with that being said , I hope she proves once again her “ RLC value “ like she has done both times when she returned in Prague , then in Barcelona and why not , maybe find a guy there and become even a permanent employee .. and now , let’s enjoy B1 online 😇

• Like 2

This could be interesting, all Xmas presents come in one go 👏 just hope Fiora’s old shag buddy doesn’t rear his head again and Curly keeps his cock in Gina. What has surprised me though is Radi is staying at b4; I really did think she would return after renovations. So why hasn’t she unpacked; does it mean she is leaving soon especially after all her bulk shopping sprees, hope not but who knows rlc logic🤔