B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #99 (September)

33 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok Mia, tonight is your chance to be Magnificent, Monumentous, Magical, Mysterious, without the confines of your sister. So what are you going do? take advantage of your opportunity of continue to fail miserably  ? That is entirely up to you !!! we are watching and waiting !!!! Time to take all the voyeurs to place you and us have never been before. Are you up to the challenge ?

Oh Mia that was very nice appetizer, But I was wondering when will we get to the main course ? That was just first course in 5 course meal wasn't it ? I guess you are just not there yet as a completely sexual sensual seductive sensational woman that every man desires.

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh Mia that was very nice appetizer, But I was wondering when will we get to the main course ? That was just first course in 5 course meal wasn't it ? I guess you are just not there yet as a completely sexual sensual seductive sensational woman that every man desires.

Please tell me you don't crave and desire so much deep within your soul ? That was just like a fine glass of wine  or a good champagne and horderves for a little snack of what is come. We continue to wait for the next course and the one after that will satisfy our apatite and yours ? Are willing to go to where you have never been before ? Are you willing to give in to deepest darkest desires ?