B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

6 minutes ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

Of course it has been something, but very little thinks, I was premium for long time but the last year I just got one month and nothing nothing happened, and when something happen the cover themselves.

There is no doubt that RLC is not worth the monthly fee they charge and it hasn't been for a long time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Perhaps Bogdan is in Russia on a family matter.

Radi used the quite large laundry room in B1 for storage.  I think she prefers her small room in B! because the cameras are so close, the closest of any bedroom in Barcelona.  This allows her to develop an intimacy with those who follow her, as she becomes the Leora of Barcelona,  Like being in the front row of her stage, and not sitting in the balcony.

In my opinion, Radi is quite calculating about what it takes to achieve and maintain a position among the top cams.   That is not to say she is not a team player, but she is not going to waste much time on situations or other participants which do not help her in the cam standings.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

karol with pantie again, wtf

its bate under cover or with pantie

Patience my friend...I think Karol deserves an apology! Lovely orgasm...It's just a shame she kept the light on and pointed straight at the cam, and didn't hide behind a dildo...😏

Thank you Karol...❤

• Upvote 3