B4 - General Topic 2021 #102 (October)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Last but not least , if it weren’t for some wrong attitude and ridiculous comments made by members concerning the tenants and other CC members , through  the years that CC administrators never put off the “ fire “ while it was slowly burning  resulting on an uncontrolled  posting of insults and disrespectful comments , I assure you that we would all be learning daily much of the talks that are happening amongst the tenants across of all the RLC apartments , even the ones in the Czech Republique . 

Much like most of the world these days, some members never "let the facts spoil a good storyline." And they insult those that do know the facts and drive them to be quiet, to all our detriment.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am also not saying that I am right 😂🤣 But I am not a native English speaker and I got my English degree in 1992 and when I was 15 years old and this is how I learned the interpretation of the word “ holidays “ in comparison to the Greek language . It all evolves , it is the natural development for languages 😇

Well I could go away on holiday for a coupla days, a coupla week or a coulpla months. When I took time off work, I was on holiday...I've never used the word vacation. I always thought it was an American term...

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I could go away on holiday for a coupla days, a coupla week or a coulpla months. When I took time off work, I was on holiday...I've never used the word vacation. I always thought it was an American term...

Agree, same here 😉 
The strange thing is that the Americans have 🙂 

holiday_inn.png

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Much like most of the world these days, some members never "let the facts spoil a good storyline." And they insult those that do know the facts and drive them to be quiet, to all our detriment.

Unfortunately , when you don’t eliminate a problem  while it surfaces , it expands dangerously , the forum here is a big example of it .. in any case , you learn to trust the good and great contributors here and you can then know what to believe and what not . 

I think we should consider ourselves grateful we have Noldus ( and he KNOWS  that i don’t praise him publicly for any particular reason ) and we can understand   a bit deeper what  goes on and also , send an indirect message to people who doubt the translators / interpreters and say that there are people here that do really know much about the tenants but they know when to share and when to stay silent so as to “ protect “ the participants .. 

Were i was an always “‘questioning member “ for example ,I would be incredibly and surprisingly fascinated why Noldus won’t post almost anything  at the Leora’s thread when he admittedly has info about that place as well .. this last comment so as to sum up what I am trying to say with the real and great contributors of this site here , CamCaps

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That’s what I have been told when i was learning English