Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

19 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not confused in the least. Apparently it is you who don't care for getting a taste of what you dish out to others. Well, when it comes my way from anyone, they shouldn't be at al surprised and prepared for a likewise response. Happy New Year !

Here's hoping you get what you wish for in the New Year....Surgery to remedy your personality and humour bypass disorder. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keep it coming Nich, I can always take it from anyone, I enjoy it immensely and you amuse me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

image.jpeg.98948774e2a0cf36b5d339faa1a5e9c5.jpeg

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Here's hoping you get what you wish for in the New Year....Surgery to remedy your personality and humour bypass disorder. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keep it coming Nich, I can always take it from anyone, I enjoy it immensely and you amuse me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

☝️ 😂 Apparently, it is you who suffers from a personality disorder. By all means, keep on paying for something so that you can continue criticizing it though, and I'll laugh some every time it crosses my mind like that woman probably does every time a deposit is made into an account for her. 🤣

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

☝️ 😂 Apparently, it is you who suffers from a personality disorder. By all means, keep on paying for something so that you can criticize it. I'll laugh some every time it crosses my mind like that woman probably does every time a deposit is made into an account for her. 🤣

It's only money already spent, and if you really had your brain working properly oh deranged one, you would realise that memberships run their course, and although a member wishes to not renew thier membership that said membership does not finish with immediate effect, but when the duration of that membership ends.

What puzzles me is if as you maintain you don't watch Leora, then how can you critique my comments? As without watching her you are unable to ascertain whether my comments are justified or not are you ? Or are you just trying to ingratiate yourself with certain groups of people.😇including Leora perhaps. Remember! You were also a critic of hers at one time if my memory serves me correctly....and it does! 

If you need some clarity or you are finding it hard to comprehend  membership terminations, send a PM to Patou or Newark52 and they may be able to enlighten you.

I am quite willing to accommodate you and your rantings, but we are encroaching on a forum topic which is not particularly relevant to our dispute, and people will start complaining. Feel free to take it to Rants and Flames if you wish, and I might join you when the pain in my side from laughing eventually subsides.

Keep taking the medication mate! 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

It's only money already spent, and if you really had your brain working properly oh deranged one, you would realise that memberships run their course, and although a member wishes to not renew thier membership that said membership does not finish with immediate effect, but when the duration of that membership ends.

What puzzles me is if as you maintain you don't watch Leora, then how can you critique my comments? As without watching her you are unable to ascertain whether my comments are justified or not are you ? Or are you just trying to ingratiate yourself with certain groups of people.😇including Leora perhaps. Remember! You were also a critic of hers at one time if my memory serves me correctly....and it does! 

If you need some clarity or you are finding it hard to comprehend  membership terminations, send a PM to Patou or Newark52 and they may be able to enlighten you.

I am quite willing to accommodate you and your rantings, but we are encroaching on a forum topic which is not particularly relevant to our dispute, and people will start complaining. Feel free to take it to Rants and Flames if you wish.

Keep taking the medication mate! 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣

It seems you apparently added some comments to your post that were not noticed when your post was first noticed to have appeared. I wasn't going to bother responding to the initial comments noticed, but after noticing the addition of the second paragraph, I will take this opportunity to respond.

First, there is no reason to be puzzled since I actually haven't 'maintained' as you put it, that I don't watch the woman known as Leora. I've seldomly mentioned that I had not been watching as much as I once had. Perhaps that may be something else that you would have imagined.

Second, I am well aware of how that sites subscriptions work, and are therefore not in need of being informed as to such, by anyone.

Third, apparently it is you who are in need of some medication mate. 🤣

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It seems you apparently added some comments to your post that were not noticed when your post was first noticed to have appeared. I wasn't going to bother responding to the initial comments noticed, but after noticing the addition of the second paragraph, I will take this opportunity to respond.

First, there is no reason to be puzzled since I actually haven't 'maintained' as you put it, that I don't watch the woman known as Leora. Perhaps that may be something else that you would have imagined.

Second, I am well aware of how that sites subscriptions work, and are therefore not in need of being informed as to such, by anyone.

Third, apparently it is you who are in need of some medication mate. 🤣

Whatever bullshit you want to come up with mate, if you're a freeloader then good luck to you! 

Did I also imagine that you have been a critic yourself in the past ? 😉 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whatever bullshit you want to come up with mate, if you're a freeloader then good luck to you! 

Did I also imagine that you have been a critic yourself in the past ? 😉 

You did not imagine that, and I've occasionally mentioned that I have on occasion in the past as well, and sometimes probably still may. But apparently you imagine some things since there's quite a difference between someone mentioning that they had not been doing something as much as they had been or may not be going forward, then someone mentioning that they had not been doing something at all. I'm done arguing with you and I really did not want to initially. But, I won't remain unresponsive when certain things are directed my way. Have a nice day and as I mentioned earlier, a Happy New Year !  

21 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You did not imagine that, and I've occasionally mentioned that I have on occasion in the past as well, and sometimes probably still may. But apparently you imagine some things since there's quite a difference between someone mentioning that they had not been doing something as much as they had been or may not be going forward, then someone mentioning that they had not been doing something at all. I'm done arguing with you and I really did not want to initially. But, I won't remain unresponsive when certain things are directed my way. Have a nice day and as I mentioned earlier, a Happy New Year !  

Do I take it we agree to disagree ?