Leora - Home Activities #67

pulo filipe

41 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It's 10pm and it's still off.

I think she'll go straight to sleep tonight, if she doesn't decide to sleep away from home.

I still expect her back, surprised she is this late, but common sense says after work at the salon, then cleaning up, she has gone somewhere with one of them.

However, taking the last 24 hours into consideration, don't rule out an LB crisis chat, which would/will rectify things soon enough.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The patten is the same since quite some time now .. many hours away to happy life and away from prison , some really great masturbations so the compensation is kind of “ mission accomplished “ and life goes on . People are happy , they get what they want . A woman that is only watchable because of her masturbations .. i wonder what more she contributes to the site . 

Same ole same ole again and now reported.

• Sad 2

Something must be wrong with the thumbs again, i only said before that it looked quiet, but just read that Masha was with a guy on Activity, yet there is not one single thumbnail of her apartment, but there she is. This is what happened last week, when both her and Leora did something about the same time, but neither ever appeared in any replay thumbs that night. And it appears this is the same again. 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The patten is the same since quite some time now .. many hours away to happy life and away from prison , some really great masturbations so the compensation is kind of “ mission accomplished “ and life goes on . People are happy , they get what they want . A woman that is only watchable because of her masturbations .. i wonder what more she contributes to the site . 

Apparently you've never considered that the possibility of her being as much of an attractive woman as she is might have something to do with why she is as watchable as she is as well. There are a few things that are for certain related to some of her attractiveness. For one, she has natural full breasts that are quite appealing to most who have opportunities to view them, and for another, there have been very few and rare occasions when any skin irritstions or blemishes or bumps that had noticeably appeared on the very appealing derrier' that she has. Of course those claims cannot be claimed for another participant in another residence who has being referred to as a general by someone lately since that participant at one time did possess smaller breasts and apparently they were enough so that it influenced her to get implants and she has seemed to develop skin irritations or blemishes and bumps on her derrier' fairly often. Of course that participant is an attractive woman herself in her own way, but she is certainly not more attractive than the participant known as Leora. If anything it is the other way around and of course that is a matter of opinions based on preferences but, judging by who achieves more top thumbs more often, more than likely indicates that a majority of viewers on a majority of occasions more than likely think so as well. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Same ole same ole again and now reported.

Pray tell us all masterful one…What the hell are you reporting him for? Could it be that you just don’t like him, the fact he is breathing or perhaps he can put a sentence together better than you.

You and your like are becoming petty  minded WOKE wankers and a bloody laughing stock.

Grow up for Christ sake !

While your about it report this too seeing as you have nothing better to do.

l

• Like 4