B1 - General Topic 2021 #44 (October)

5 hours ago, Rick273 said:

it still shows the prices as 29.95 Dollars for standard and 44.95 for premium

No it does not...the pop up says that, but when you get to the billing page it changes everything to Euros...and wants to bill three months at $128.00 US.

Fucking rip off.

4 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with you. When you click on any locked cam without logging into RLC you will see the rates in US $ but when you want to purchase a subscription, you will see the rates in Euros 🙃🤔

Exactly...3 month plan is now $128.00 US  Fuck them

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not only has their content gone to shit, they double down and actually want more money for it...lololol

they are trying to stop people cancelling now by making it dearer to resub, if they improved the content problem solved

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

they are trying to stop people cancelling now by making it dearer to resub, if they improved the content problem solved

They are not that smart, you cannot renew for anything but euros.  As for renew...if you have a three month sub and you let it "renew"  it goes to the one month plan at one month pricing.  If you already have a one month sub and you let it renew, then I presume it would stay the same, but I'm not convinced.  Anyway...not paying for this shit.