Mira & Henry (2019) Part #2 of 2

groomy

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I like that .

Lol, you may have heard the saying "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours".

Got a new one now " You fuck my wife and I'll fuck yours" lool. Substitute girlfriend for wife where applicable 😁

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol, you may have heard the saying "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours".

Got a new one now " You fuck my wife and I'll fuck yours" lool. Substitute girlfriend for wife where applicable 😁

But seems that's the big issue for the majority of the cc users.. most of the interesting places from friends of friends aren't sharing the wifes/girlfriends (when in  relations) with friends and they are "attacked/criticized" for not doing that.. curious detail 😉

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But seems that's the big issue for the majority of the cc users.. most of the interesting places from friends of friends aren't sharing the wifes/girlfriends (when in  relations) with friends and they are "attacked/criticized" for not doing that.. curious detail 😉

Maybe it's not in the script lool.

Like they say you can please some of the people some of the time but not all if the people all of the time.🤭