Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here B4 (January to June 2021)(B4)

5 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Nelly has her hair down, Martina has her her up. Martina is from the Martina/Alberto room.

5 minutes ago, mingo said:

Martina is in the light top and dark short shorts and Nelly in the jeans shorts and top 

Thanks, guys. Much appreciated.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

@moos54, is one of these girls Nelly? If so, which one and who is
the other one? If not, who are both of them? Thanks.

Sorry for not having answered but I see that others did it for me
Being in the same time zone as the different apartments of RLC, generally at night I sleep because the next morning I have to go to work :biggrin:
This is partly why I like to have 10 days of replay because I'm generally 10 days late for the events :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

Sorry for not having answered but I see that others did it for me
Being in the same time zone as the different apartments of RLC, generally at night I sleep because the next morning I have to go to work :biggrin:
This is partly why I like to have 10 days of replay because I'm generally 10 days late for the events :biggrin:

Not a problem. I asked you because I knew you'd know the answer. I won't hold sleeping against you. 😊

5 hours ago, beaf said:

ce doit être la soirée où elles ont baisées toutes les deux

mais rien vu passé en photo ou vidéo

dommage

C'est parce que elles se sont cachées dans le placard de la lessiveuse dans la cuisine oú il n'y a pas de caméras. 

Oh man.  They were all over each other before they slipped into the laundry room.  Then at one point much later they emerged from behind the door and Martina was fingering the hell out of Nelly's naked pussy.  Hot as hell!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Teedoff said:

Oh man.  They were all over each other before they slipped into the laundry room.  Then at one point much later they emerged from behind the door and Martina was fingering the hell out of Nelly's naked pussy.  Hot as hell!

true