Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Why on earth do you want a cam out on the balcony?!?!?

There should be a cam on every balcony.   Not only cuts down on speculation, but you get to watch what you pay for.   The actual toilet is good with no cam because I don't want to see another girl pulling drugs out of her asshole like I did one day when I was a subscriber to VV !!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

OMG!! YUK!! :sick:

It really happened and after that I cancelled my subscription and will never set foot on that site again.   Actually, the first month was enough for me and I failed to cancel before that month was up.   Two months was more than I could stand!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It really happened and after that I cancelled my subscription and will never set foot on that site again.   Actually, the first month was enough for me and I failed to cancel before that month was up.   Two months was more than I could stand!!

LOL....I hear you man

obviously the house is full with balconies i think 4 or more amy have one megan have one the living room the kitchen in cam 5  you see the door , just what my eyes has seen don't know what didn't and all this balconies without cameras and RLC hope that you renew you membership then !!

• Upvote 1