Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I thought the same thing about caroline throwing up but when i joined the feed she looked to be wasted like she was about to pass out, off to the bathroom and poof she alive again and very animated. Plus during one of her trips to the bathroom i saw her messing with her nose and putting water up her nostrils, an old coke head trick to stop the burning when its cut with something nasty like baby laxative"

Don't know anything about coke tricks longarm - I'm not into any of that stuff but I did find it odd that Lola appeared to be telling Carolina to drink more and more water so I thought it was the "magic" water again and Lola wanted her wicked way with her. ha ha but it wasn't sadly. I think you're right about her being wasted though which would explain why she was crashed out in her bed. I was out all day yesterday so didn't see how they were dressed when they went out but Lola was still looking good so who knows where they had been 

52 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

thats exactly what i think, i read the thread and a phone came in lola ran out to the balcony and UM ever since, stella and caroline were out at the time

That would be funny. Karma can be a bitch.:biggrin:

Me thinks that everyones fantasy will come true and when the apartment comes back out of UM, that Rebecca, Megan, and Amy will magically reappear and the current cast of girls will disappear. The bearded one will now have a place permantly on the balcony, as to set the mood nightly.

The new title will be The Young and the Nasty.......... Bacelona Bash 2........You can't imagine in your wildest dreams what these girls will do at night when lights go out.

• Upvote 7

33 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Me thinks that everyones fantasy will come true and when the apartment comes back out of UM, that Rebecca, Megan, and Amy will magically reappear and the current cast of girls will disappear. The bearded one will now have a place permantly on the balcony, as to set the mood nightly.

The new title will be The Young and the Nasty.......... Bacelona Bash 2........You can't imagine in your wildest dreams what these girls will do at night when lights go out.

please not Amy

The only thing i really hate in RLC is when people hide

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Get out of my dreams ... 

LOL I really would die happy but for me just a fully lit Belle and Megan would be just the ultimate fantasy.

Hmmm, Friday night: B-1 desolate, B-2 U.M. Doesn't bode well, unless they are planning something according to "North American Prime Time"..but that would be really late there. Time shall tell.