B2 - General Topic 2021 #27 (October / November)

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Lola was masturbating for nearly an hour or more in the morning , she had for sure 3 orgasms , I don’t know if it was more … Somehow it was masturbation for herself and reflects to “ real life “ but this is a repeated thing and unless she had shared more during her stay , I could say that she wouldn’t be an indifferent tenant . 

She used to be the orchestrator of so many things in the past , she had sex on camera and this is , the least to say , such a disappointing presence . The only thing that I enjoy as a man is that she’s a mature woman , perfect body , incredible and “ shining “ presence that the most of the girls who have been on camera when they reach her age , would be “ dwarves “ next to her and her looks . I just enjoy her as a woman and nothing more of her behavior or attitude . 

Her bates are a fucking joke. Lola and Mila should go home. 👎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, curious101 said:

I can't find where Lola was bating. Could you tell me the day and time?  Thanks

It was between 08:10 that i checked more or less till an hour later .. if I am confused and it was my local time , then check if it was 07:10 her time . 

Edit ; i just checked that Isidore gave the answer , so , there you go 😇

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Her bates are a fucking joke. Lola and Mila should go home. 👎

They have their own agenda with Anna in Barcelona in my opinion  . I have no clue and no idea  but my theory is that they have a completely different contract than any other tenant before . Plus , their whatever extra money must be extreme negotiable . Anyway , we need to wait for their replacements , hope RLC finds a way for the ex B1 girls and put them in this apartment.