• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who knows. But the rest of the house doesnt look like its being packed. Only clothes and it looks like she's putting them in vaccuum bags.

Could just be that she's storing her winter clothes so she has room in her closet for the summer clothes. My gf does this also

I think they are leaving.

Look at the Dance Room. This room is always empty. Now there is some stuff. I think they pack.

I do not be sad about that. Just to few action here.

And hey this means there are two apartments free :-).

I dream about a cute swinger.

Guest asutaru

j want this couple leaving,j'm tired see nothing interesting with this bored couple.

nothing energy and always tv and computer,nothing to propose.

it's not reallife when nora control all moves for we see nothing.

it's time see new couple in this appartment and some updates for more cameras too.

j think it's maybe 2 years and half they are here,it's too long,we need more turn over seriously

j'aimerais bien qu'ils partent,j'en ai ras le bol de rien voir d'interessant avec eux.

ils ont aucunes energie et passent leur temps sur la tv et l'ordi,ils ont rien d'interessant à proposer.

c'est pas du reallife quand elle controle tout ces mouvements pour qu'on voit rien du tout.

place à un nouveau couple,le temps est venu.çà doit faire 2 ans et demi qu'ils sont là,c'est trop long.

on a besoin de voir plus de renouvellement de couples franchement

j want this couple leaving,j'm tired see nothing interesting with this bored couple.

nothing energy and always tv and computer,nothing to propose.

it's not reallife when nora control all moves for we see nothing.

it's time see new couple in this appartment and some updates for more cameras too

j'aimerais bien qu'ils partent,j'en ai ras le bol de rien voir d'interessant avec eux.

ils ont aucunes energie et passent leur temps sur la tv et l'ordi,ils ont rien d'interessant à proposer.

c'est pas du reallife quand elle controle tout ces mouvements pour qu'on voit rien du tout.

place à un nouveau couple,le temps est venu

i don't know if they are leaving or not but she can't even pack without stopping to look at the computer and text on cell phone.IF they are leaving it will be another month before they are gone at this rate of packing.

If you do not like watch them then don't.  I like to watch her She wears loose fitting tops  For me I like to take a peak,  I like to wait and see if I do or do not see anything  Everyone is different.  I like to be teased some do not.  That is why I hope she does not go.

Guest asutaru

If you do not like watch them then don't.  I like to watch her She wears loose fitting tops  For me I like to take a peak,  I like to wait and see if I do or do not see anything  Everyone is different.  I like to be teased some do not.  That is why I hope she does not go.

don't worry,j stay maximum 1 minute in this appartment,j'm not interesting watching this couple.

j have give just my personal opinion with this couple