j'espere qu'il reste c'est le meilleur couple,je pense quelle range vetement d'hivers,en espagne les beaux jours sont arrivé a mon avis il ne partent pas,je l'ai deja vu faire ca

c'est la plus jolie, mais pas la plus active

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a mi también me parece la mas interesante , ahora mismo esta en el comedor en pantalón corto sin bragas solo de pensarlo me pongo pinocho . tendrían que cambiarlos de apartamento o re colocar las cámaras de este .

In response to Asutaru's post, they have actually been in the apartment for only a year and a half. It just seems like two and a half years. It's time for them to go.

Nonsense.

Their fan club is loyal.

They are the most mature couple at RLC. They are talented, smart, and don't have all the fights that the younger, immature couples have.

Nonetheless, I'd be happy for them if they moved on to something better. Barcelona is fun; but they need the opportunities of a genuine theater/entertainment city -- London, Paris, New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles. I hate to see such potential talent wasted.

They are talented, smart, mature, BOOOOOOOOOOORING. U think fights are a bad thing for the channel?? If they are not fucking (which is because we are here), they better fight to keep us entertained. I dont want to pay for waching a couple looking the tv smiling.

They could move to LV im only 8 hours north in Reno and I would drive down to see her.  I'm very happy to watch them all day looking beautiful  they do not have to do anything to please me.

They are talented, smart, mature, BOOOOOOOOOOORING. U think fights are a bad thing for the channel?? If they are not fucking (which is because we are here), they better fight to keep us entertained. I dont want to pay for waching a couple looking the tv smiling.

I can suggest motherless.com and  imagefap.com. They're free. They would suit your needs quite well. (In fact, all the RLC people, when fucking or naked, are posted on these sites!)

Have fun and don't forget the lube...

They could move to LV im only 8 hours north in Reno and I would drive down to see her.  I'm very happy to watch them all day looking beautiful  they do not have to do anything to please me.

They'll make sure they bring their soup.

Guest observer1

What's going on?

Lots of activity with bags full of clothes being moved (outside?) by Kiko and an unknown man, who stayed at the flat last night.

Suitcases in evidence in the dance room too.

Place looks a mess.

It would seem we are finally losing the beloved Nora. My goodness how am I going to survive without glimpsing Nora's beautiful body.

She is truly gorgeous.

Most tenants who are leaving will go at the end of the month. Only a couple of days left. I hope Nora manages one more lovemaking session before she goes!!!