• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only concern is if they leave, will they have someone to replace them. They still haven't found anyone to replace Lora/Max. I too am glad they're leaving, but having a boring couple is better than having no couple at all.

My only concern is if they leave, will they have someone to replace them. They still haven't found anyone to replace Lora/Max. I too am glad they're leaving, but having a boring couple is better than having no couple at all.

True dat.

podria ser cambio de apartamento ? recordemos como ha mejorado alina /anton despues del cambio , mejores camaras en duchas y dormitorios y vistas de frente , QUIZAs al de alma y stefan

Bittersweet...

I will miss them, but its time for them to have their privacy back.

And with any chance, Nora reads this; you should start a youtube channel. Make some vlogs on whatever and have Kiko be your camera man.

goodbye ole friends

I don't think they're leaving. Today is May 29th, which means they'd have two days left to move out. Most people would have nearly everything gone or at least packed in boxes except the necessities if they were leaving.

Look at the living room. All of those movies/CDs on top of the TV stand are still there, all of the dishes in the kitchen are still out, the decorations on the fridge and so on.

I mean, I guess it's not unheard of for people to pack everything in 1 day and leave, but I think it's pretty rare... at least where I'm from.

por que tienen que irse a fin de mes , no encuentro la razon , se pueden ir el dia 4 por ejem , yo tengo domiciliados mis pagos bancarios en funcion del dia que cobro , no tiene por que ser el dia 1 , esto no es administracion publica .....

Could be they are just decluttering?

I always got the idea too that when the stuff on the TV shelf started to get packed then thats the final straw... but with how much they have been away from the cameras as of the last months, and being even more recluse at home, just feels like something is different.

They could have been working more to prepare for the move and being at work around others, being more stable they just said what most on here have been saying, that its time.

Makes you wonder how nervous RLC is about it. If they tried to sweeten their deal, were they caught off guard. idk, but for a long time they were the main draw. They offered a reason to stick around for cams that you dont find with the others.