B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

Anyway, if it really is noise pollution, RLC really does not live up to its claims. We cannot sell subscriptions to access a site presenting people in their real life, and install these people in quiet vacation spots, knowing that to satisfy an international clientele, and geographically distant, the amplitude of the evenings is much more important than if it were a question of a national clientele only, Spain or at least located in the same time zone. Thus, we are witnessing very late evenings and such late waking hours. I hope the reason is quite different.

2 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Anyway, if it really is noise pollution, RLC really does not live up to its claims. We cannot sell subscriptions to access a site presenting people in their real life, and install these people in quiet vacation spots, knowing that to satisfy an international clientele, and geographically distant, the amplitude of the evenings is much more important than if it were a question of a national clientele only, Spain or at least located in the same time zone. Thus, we are witnessing very late evenings and such late waking hours. I hope the reason is quite different.

Nicely said 👏

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your biggest noise complaint is the sound of plates smashing and Demis Roussos songs blasting out...🤣

You know a lot my good friend …😏🥳

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Especially since in this off-season period in Spain, it is not difficult to find an apartment or a villa to rent, and to transfer the computer system router and IP cameras there.

It takes money to rent. And we have to see if they can possibly do some modification work or something else. I don't think it's that simple.

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Il faut de l'argent pour louer. Et nous devons voir s'ils peuvent éventuellement faire des travaux de modification ou autre chose. Je ne pense pas que ce soit si simple.

We're talking about a site that sells subscriptions, which it seems from the threads to have thousands of subscribers, girls paid several thousand dollars, and no way to pay for a rental. an additional apartment? I think this is a joke!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1