Leora - Atividades Domésticas # 76

pulo filipe

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry Nich' but we shall have to agree to disagree in this regard.

Disrespect is a subjective matter and depends on the sensitivity of the person receiving it or the person interpreting it.

I on one hand can see some of his points but in no way agree with all of them, you on the other hand don't agree with any of them even though you and I and several others over time have possibly voiced similar opinions. or you are just looking for a reason to justify your dislike of him.

You mention that the negative nature of the comments have been made over several years, I don't recall him posting negative comments that warranted special attention over several years although I concede I may not have bothered myself about them.

People should learn to accept mate that the forum isn't there just for everyone to try and outdo each other to declare their undying Love for Leora, and to declare how wonderful she is at all times. It's there for everyone's point of view good or bad, positive or negative, unless of course its posted in the " Leora Fan " thread.

As I know yourself and some others have pointed out in the past, the ignore facility is there for a reason. If it offends you then you have options mate.

Sorry to disagree with you mate. Just a different point of view.

It's your prerogative to form your opinion on what you believe you should just as it is my prerogative or anyone else's prerogative to do so as well.

The term several years was used in reference to the last couple of years. As I mentioned, there is certainly quite a difference between someone making comments insinuating that someone else had been putting on or faking the ways certain situations appeared, when there were conversations that were overheard that were translated as well as the fact that it was obvious that the woman was seriously upset and very concerned and worried for several days, than there is if someone occasionally criticizes someone else of which sometimes may even be of a negative nature. It has virtually nothing to do with forum decorum, as much as it does someone considering what comments they make when referring to anyone else and how often.

Those types of uncalled for insinuations combined with the constant repetitious comments of negativity being made on a daily basis for that long, indicate and an obsession of jealousy being possessed by someone that's been doing so for that length of time. In my opinion, to make those types of uncalled for insinuations when it was more than likely that what had been occurring was obvious, and to constantly and repetitiously make comments of negativity as often as on a daily basis is disrespectful, and I would wager that most others would feel the same as well.

It doesn't have much to do with someone criticizing someone else since there are times occasionally when even fans or admirers of someone may think they may have a reason to do so as well even negatively occasionally.

But for someone to constantly do so as often as on a daily basis, and the majority of which is of a negative nature, there is certainly something not right about that and I for one will not stand idly by and not point it out whenever I notice it occurring and make my opinion known in regards to such nonsense.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I will make a simple comment today . I will agree with anything that anyone says , let’s say mostly the “ broken record “ characterization ..BUT..

Can it be that I am simply carried away also by Leora’s “broken record “ actions ? Come on Leora , show / do / give / say / express / act / behave differently than ;

Act 1 - wake up 

Act 2 - prepare to go out 

Act 3 - come back home and prepare the ordered food 

Act 4 - turn on the TV and the IPAD also on in the bedroom 

Act 5 - something sexy to wear , no underwear and  camera choosing according to the mood 

Act 6 - mobile in hand for a bit of social media browsing , touching the kitten at the same time , a fast perhaps phonecall to Paul or a short / long disappearance in a private place for phonecalls regarding personal issues 

Act 7 - careful check of RLC’s activity leading ultimately to the daily masturbation 

Act 8 - food or snacks preparation before going to bed 

Act 9 - at bed with mobile browsing or a bit of IPAD watching , depending on how tired she has been or the interest of her mobile messages exchange , ending with a short call to Paul 

Act 10 - Sleep 

I am a “ broken record “ maybe because I don’t do anything everyday than repeating the above 10 daily Acts of Leora .

I wish  it was different , I wish I could see a pattern of her so as with her studies , daily awakening so as to go to an outside job and be active the whole day and not sleep till afternoon with so many interruptions while sleeping , I wish i could see her decorating her apartment so as to feel it as her home, I wish I could see her making a puzzle , knitting like she did some weeks ago , trying to cook , learn and study and do homework publicly , do some fitness exercise publicly , sharing her sexy image , I WOULD LIKE THAT I SEE ANYTHING DIFFERENT than the earlier mentioned daily 10 ACTS … I didn’t say visitors / fun / talks / change of apartment mood , socializing , laughs, emotions , new people that the forum here can talk about , think about , criticize about , because there’s no point when Leora isn’t doing anything different than what she does everyday, how can I ask that she does individually with people inside ?

I have no problems with anyone and I am trying to be fair , I express my opinion and my thoughts , i often ask questions in which either there are no answers or people ignore or simply because they know I am right and they stay silent. Like the majority here I am a fan of Leora but a fan who is judgmental because he wants to watch as much as better content from a person he likes and adores . And as long as I am not getting it , I can’t but not express my annoyance in a way that personally fits my personality and without insulting  the personality of either her or anyone else’s here . 

Conclusion .. ddhm is a broken record but Leora is a whole “ record label “ that “sells “ the same thing day in day out . I hear the same record , I can’t but not repeat myself ( and sorry for not having a nice voice 😂

I agree with you. I can understand that she will not invite her BF in for whatever reason; however, I would be happy if she brings in a GF from time to time to socialize and possibly continue from where she left off with Malia.. but progressing faster 😋

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's your prerogative to form your opinion on what you believe you should just as it is my prerogative or anyone else's prerogative to do so as well.

The term several years was used in reference to the last couple of years. As I mentioned, there is certainly quite a difference between someone making comments insinuating that someone else had been putting on or faking the ways certain situations appeared, when there were conversations that were overheard that were translated as well as the fact that it was obvious that the woman was seriously upset and very concerned and worried for several days.

Those types of uncalled for insinuations combined with the constant repetitious comments of negativity being made on a daily basis for that long, indicate and an obsession of jealousy being possessed by someone that's been doing so for that length of time. In my opinion, to make those types of uncalled for insinuations when it was more than likely that what had been occurring was obvious, and to constantly and repetitiously make comments of negativity as often as on a daily basis is disrespectful, and I would wager that most others would feel the same as well.

It doesn't have much to do with someone criticizing someone else since there are times occasionally when even fans or admirers of someone may think they may have a reason to do so as well even negatively occasionally.

But for someone to constantly do so as often as on a daily basis, and the majority of which is of a negative nature, there is certainly something not right about that and I for one will not stand idly by and not point it out whenever I notice it occurring and make my opinion known in regards to such nonsense.

As I said Nich, we must agree to disagree on certain issues.

It's not the end of the world is it !

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I imagine the door mechanism problem still hasn't been fixed, so she will have to leave it like that, in case she couldn't get back in.

Leora have to start using the stairway door And Close the door 

from the elevator 

Have to ask for maintenance for the door 

• Like 1

il y a 17 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

J’imagine que le problème du mécanisme de la porte n’a toujours pas été résolu, alors elle devra laisser comme ça, au cas où elle ne pourrait pas rentrer.

J’ai pensé à une possibilité que j’ai remarquée est quand elle revient avec des courses les bras chargé la porte elle la laisse ouverte une simple observation mais qui peut être fausse avant de partir elle a regardé dans le frigo ?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RdKing said:

I agree with you. I can understand that she will not invite her BF in for whatever reason; however, I would be happy if she brings in a GF from time to time to socialize and possibly continue from where she left off with Malia.. but progressing faster 😋

I think we need to wait when she takes her Czech language diploma and she call her classmates to celebrate 😬😁

4 minutes ago, patou said:

I thought about a possibility that I noticed is when she comes back with groceries with her arms loaded with the door she leaves it open a simple observation but who can be wrong before leaving she looked in the fridge?

She took some eggs out of the fridge and threw them away (At least it looked like that). I get what you mean, but last night when she called her Dad, she left the door open then too. The whole section of her block will be affected i'm sure, i can't see it being only her apartment, otherwise it would have been fixed by now surely.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1