US General Domestic Politics #38 Begins 11/02/21.

18 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

That would be suggesting that you think Golfy and OU actually were in on the fraud. That would require a certain amount of protection from Hillary and Putin, and that would require that their sponsors think they're skillfull intelligent underlings rather than useful idiots or dupes of the Third Communist International.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Or maybe Golfer and O_U812 haven't been on this thread for awhile because they are in Kenosha testifying at the Kyle Rittenhouse trial on behalf of BLM and ANTIFA.:biggrin:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This winter, will Biden give us the old Jimmy Carter talk about wearing a couple sweaters now that OPEC and Putin control the energy market?

I've been digging through drawers in my house looking for my old WIN  (Whip Inflation Now) button from the 1970s. lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The U.S. Federal Reserve seems to be caught on the horns of a dilemma. They need to raise interest rates to slow inflation, but if they raise interest rates they risk crashing the stock market.  

It's about time they raised the Interest Rates.  Now maybe I can some better return on my bank accounts instead of 1 cent for every thousand dollars.  Stock Markets I don't worry about them as I don't invest or use their services.

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic