Lina & Mark - New Couple - Split 2

Guest trickshot

Guest Anonymous

Well that could make him so horny and excited ! He might be able to get faster than Usain Bolt after all! haha :)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Krysez

I know this comes out of nowhere, but is it just me, or does Lina have the sexiest legs on RLC?

Yeah...no knickers...in the living room.

Isn't it amazing that Mark can focus on his computer game?

There's a saying:  "Familiarity breeds contempt"

yes, quite strange.

Lina eat and let two legs seperate, show to Mark, However, Mark is still palying computer.....

Guest Krysez

How long will they be known as a "New" couple?

I believe out of all the remaining members, this one has the most potential to stay & keep us entertained.

Max & Lora seem to have longevity, their sex is great, but their everyday lives bore me.

Alina & Anton are most likely next to go in my opinion.

The other two are very sometimey to me. Sometimes they excite me, most times Zzzzzzzz.....

Guest Krysez

I believe out of all the remaining members, this one has the most potential to stay & keep us entertained.

Max & Lora seem to have longevity, their sex is great, but their everyday lives bore me.

The other two are very sometimey to me. Sometimes they excite me, most times Zzzzzzzz.....

OK...I'm pretty sure I saw "New" next to Lina & Mark's name today on RLC before I made the earlier post. Now, it's gone....

Hmmm....am I being watched? I'm staying in my WC from now on!!

OK...I'm pretty sure I saw "New" next to Lina & Mark's name today on RLC before I made the earlier post. Now, it's gone....

Hmmm....am I being watched? I'm staying in my WC from now on!!

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after youâ€Â

― Joseph Heller, Catch-22