B4 - General Topic 2021 #113 (November)

16 minutes ago, moules said:

If I have to guess, L&A will replace T&T in B5.  I think T&T have now been in B-5 more days than H&A.

And I sense Holly will move from B-1.  Holly did not return to B-1 after leaving the party, and then returning to B-4 upset about something.  At the moment, she seems to find B-4 more welcoming than B-1. 

There have been speculations and theories that she asked from RLC management to be in B1 because of the possible boyfriend story we saw while Masha visited . 

If L&A are indeed rehired , it would be a tombstone if they bring them in the villa . If they move them in B5 , it would be the same shit different year , at least C&C wanted the shows for the money and Anthony is a fun guy to watch but this couple is the most passionless I have  ever seen . 

We need to say that there are no indications that T&T are going anytime soon , of course it can change any moment . The best would be to put them in the master bedroom of B2 and get rid either of Lola / Anna / Mila or any two of them ( however Anna/ Lola are a duo therefore no chance ) or the twins innN1 and get the master bedroom  ( which seems impossible  since they asked RLC to save the day for them by going in B1 to reopen it with Karol ) . 

The biggest and unfortunate event when things seemed to finally get in a better order was when they lost the 4 musketeers who indeed brought back the fun , the good vibes , the great smiley mood and positivity that we like to watch - when we do - of RLC .. and of course the nuclear weapon of sweet little Ulyana . You can clearly tell that it is like someone has cursed them and when they try to stand on their feet , a major incident happens . From summer 2019 and the loss of the Russian apartments , then while managing to find a rhythm Covid hit and then when normality started slowly coming back and they brought 4 permanent ladies to occupy a Barcelona apartment indefinitely , they lost them within one month . But they are stubborn and I believe they are working for the next step ( which of course it can’t be with L&A … ) 

34 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If RLC flows a pattern they aren't back, at least in B4. If they will be they should be instructed to not show up early.  

It’s like RLC is “getting “ opinions by monitoring the threads . Holly suddenly appeared while Masha revisited , a storm of positive commentsand then , voila , Holly is back . 

We are seeing now Polya very often , the opinions are divided , some would  like her back , others not .. so they might be checking for more reactions . And now we get Loraine for third  consecutive day . It has been said that Loraine has been living in Spain with Anthony  before joining at their last stay .. maybe they are monitoring reactions .. let’s see. 

il y a 6 minutes, ddhm a dit :

It’s like RLC is “getting “ opinions by monitoring the threads . Holly suddenly appeared while Masha revisited , a storm of positive comment and then , voila , Holly is back . 

We are seeing now Polya very often , the opinions are divided , some would  like her back , others not .. so they might be checking for more reactions . And now we get Loraine for tied consecutive day . It has been said that Loraine has been living in Spain with Anthropology before joining at their last stay .. maybe they are monitoring reactions .. let’s see. 

Lorraine and Anthony do not overplay their physical exchanges and that is fine with me. I am starting from the principle of a debriefing after their previous stay, so we can hope for an evolution of their service. happy to see them again.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Lorraine and Anthony do not overplay their physical exchanges and that is fine with me. I am starting from the principle of a debriefing after their previous stay, so we can hope for an evolution of their service. happy to see them again.

A very respected and with a great argument opinion , everyone has its own preferences I guess 😇

As I mentioned on here few days ago, the reappearance of Anthony & Loraine is a kind of slow introduction of them to rejoin RLC in the master bedroom in B4. They did the same tactic last year before they joined RLC in B4, they appeared in B1 for an evening with the B1 girls at that time before moving into B4 a couple of days later. 

I really don't understand RLC's logic of moving some of B4 girls (the twins & Karol) to B1 because they made a stupid move and kicked out the 4 girls of B1 . This move caused some rooms in B4 empty and it seems that RLC now is trying to fill the vacant master bedroom with not a very popular couple (Anthony & Loraine).  Again, I can't understand this logic

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

As I mentioned on here few days ago, the reappearance of Anthony & Loraine is a kind of slow introduction of them to rejoin RLC in the master bedroom in B4. They did the same tactic last year before they joined RLC in B4, they appeared in B1 for an evening with the B1 girls at that time before moving into B4 a couple of days later. 

I really don't understand RLC's logic of moving some of B4 girls (the twins & Karol) to B1 because they made a stupid move and kicked out the 4 girls of B1 . This move caused some rooms in B4 empty and it seems that RLC now is trying to fill the vacant master bedroom with not a very popular couple (Anthony & Loraine).  Again, I can't understand this logic

Imo B4 comes across as something of a motley crew since the dissolution to B1, highlight of B4 now seems to be dear Holly who doesn't even live there, Dani coming across as an Alpha (see the way she  summoned Nana thru the ceiling earlier) and her little supporter friend (an unknown quantity); not sure how long Nana will be there but depends if she has something better to do I think. B1 settling into new comfortable routine but Karol in danger of metamorphosing into twin number 3 I fear by the process of osmosis 😉

• Haha 1