B4 - General Topic 2021 #114 (November)

Just now, JenniferMom said:

I vote for a new rule:  RLC can’t bring back retreads for a year.  It’s bad when I still feel like a newbie and even I’m bitching about who is coming back!  What’s next?  Sera?

Again it would be interesting if RLC had a way to let us vote on things.  It wouldn’t have to be binding of course.

We have Holly back which is a gift .. not all returns are bad 😇

Loraine with her stupid whispering again like she targets an audience that we give a rats ass of what she wants to say in the jacuzzi 😂🤣😂🤣 Loraine 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very “dangerous “ development with L&A more “ daring “ today . Radi “smelled” ( checked ) immediately the top cams activity and she joined ( as we said , I can’t believe she missed the Holly / Daniela incident a couple of days ago .. ) .. 

Let’s  hope that it is just RLC monitoring / checking reactions of a possible return which , if it happens , I can’t see a bigger tombstone for any villa unexpected things happening . 

It's all total bullshit DD...Clickbait to the Nth degree...L&A are auditioning for the penthouse suite...that's why they're both naked and Rad wants top cam, so she has to be in on the 'action'...😒

• Upvote 1

TO ALL RLC management monitoring …

LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES , PEOPLE ARE ABANDONING THE SHIP THAT HAS CRASHED ON AN ICEBERG 100 TIMES BIGGER THAN THE ONE TITANIC CRASHED 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

• Upvote 2

Just now, ddhm said:

We have Holly back which is a gift .. not all returns are bad 😇

I will concede that she is an acceptable return but only because she is so sexy and cute.  But honestly except for going down on Megan … I personally did not see much authentic lovemaking.  She needs to be a bit more slutty.  I keep hearing she has a boyfriend.  OK cool.  Drag his ass to her room and fuck each other like Fiora and Vamp did. 

Again I will support you on Holly’s return because I like you and I am hot for Holly … but sometimes your eternal optimism is a blind spot for you … she has not shown me (admittedly a newbie) not much more than many many other girls.  

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I vote for a new rule:  RLC can’t bring back retreads for a year.  It’s bad when I still feel like a newbie and even I’m bitching about who is coming back!  What’s next?  Sera?

Again it would be interesting if RLC had a way to let us vote on things.  It wouldn’t have to be binding of course.

We'd have 12 empty beds for a year then...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's all total bullshit DD...Clickbait to the Nth degree...L&A are auditioning for the penthouse suite...that's why they're both naked and Rad wants top cam, so she has to be in on the 'action'...😒

What Action ???? HAHAHAHA CLICK BAIT CENTRAL !!!!  5 days and counting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1